For some of you who beleive that the media makes crap up you'll love this

CarlAllDay

Reaction score
Danny Ainge shot down reports of trades involving Ray Allen and/or Rajon Rondo. “We love Rajon,’’ Ainge said. “I think everybody knows how good of a player he is and what sort of a bright future he has. It’s amazing, I hope each one of you can maintain your integrity through this world of media that we live in - it doesn’t even seem like you have to have any kind of source anymore, you just write stuff and print stuff, and things can just come out of the air. “It’s a little bit frustrating sometimes, because I’ve got to manage those players. And their agents, and their mothers, and their wives, and, in some cases, their children. But the one thing I can assure you, I will never sit up here and say there is any player that is untradeable, ever.

thats from the boston globe

its a non-cowboy fan even saying that the media is garbage and makes crap up....so it just aint us folks thats saying the same thing.

danny wants to know where are your sources lol

Scranton Tiger

Reaction score
Cornbread Maxwell, former Celtic player and current Celtic broadcaster, was on a Charlotte radio show "Prime Time With The Pacman" today. He said those rumors are true. The Celtics have looked at the possibilty of trading both Allen and Rondo. The team he mentioned as a possibe trade partner is the the Suns and the players he mentioned maybe coming to Boston would be Steve Nash and Amare Stoudamire. Again, he said it's just a POSSIBILTY the Celtics have looked at. Nothing final has been decided and maybe nothing will happen at all.