For the first time since 1996...

The30YardSlant

Benched
Reaction score
I don't just think we will win a huge, season defining road game, but I EXPECT us to win, and will even go so far as to say I expect us to win somewhat convincingly. We are 8-1 since Romo came into our football lives on the road, and that only loss was due to TO dropping a sure TD and Vandershank folding like a lawn chair. Most of those games have been dominant victories (Carolina, Miami, Philly, Chicago, etc.)

It's so nice to not be terrified of November/December road games anymore :bow:

AmishCowboy

if you ain't first, you're last
Reaction score
Usually, I'm not this confident, but this team has made a believer out of me, it's stange but I have no fear of the Giants:starspin today!. 27-14.

Tusan_Homichi

Heisenberg
Reaction score
I'm in exactly the same boat. This is the first time since the Super Bowl years where I feel confident in our team before each game.

DBoys

Reaction score
I am with you guys.

The Giants have not been playing good teams but they have a great DL. We have the perfect QB and OL to overcome it. I am confident the O will score a lot of points on their secondary.

The only thing I am unsure about is our D. Granted Tank, Henry, and Ellis will be in this game but we need to start stepping up on 3rd downs. They do such a good job putting teams in 3rd and long situations and then they give up a big play. With Henry back and Tnew playing the slot we finally started to see glimpses of our true defense.

Here is to no penalties and injuries :toast2:

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
Some other interesting things about today.

I am pretty sure if we win today it would be a team record for consecutive road wins...

oh and for all the complaining about Anthony Henry one more interception for him and he would be the first cowboy to have 6 or more interceptions in a season since larry brown and brock marion both had 6 in 95. If henry gets two today he would be the first cowboy to have more than 6 interceptions since 1985 when everson walls had 9.

I hope he gets two today.

03EBZ06

Need2Speed
Reaction score
Yup, I know what you mean, I have same type of feeling that every time the Cowboys step on the field, I am very confident that we'll win. Today is no different, I have no doubt in my mind we'll win, win big.

Mentos

Reaction score
theebs;1755741 said:
I am pretty sure if we win today it would be a team record for consecutive road wins...

The Cowboys won 10 straight regular season road games in 1968 and 1969.
They won all 7 of their road games in 1968 and their first 3 in 1969.
They did lose on the road in the 1968 postseason, however.

jgboys1

Reaction score
I am feeling good and confident about this game also. but now, with all of us feeling good and most of the "experts" picking us. I am starting to get a uneasy feeling about this game.:nervous:

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
Mentos;1755822 said:
The Cowboys won 10 straight regular season road games in 1968 and 1969.
They won all 7 of their road games in 1968 and their first 3 in 1969.
They did lose on the road in the 1968 postseason, however.

Cool thanks I didnt have the patience this morning to go look it up in the media guide.

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
CowboyBlog;1755686 said:
Same thing here. I couldn't describe it, but that is the same way I feel.

Its described as Romo ...... he makes all the difference.