For the record:

4lifecowboy

Reaction score
I have high hopes that Henson lives up to his potential, but I really would like to see us draft Jason Campbell from Auburn(no higher than the second round). I watched a few Auburn games this season with the thought of seeing Cadillac do his thing, but was continually impressed with the poise and ability of the QB. Now he is starting to get the attention he deserve, he has even been named the starter for the senior bowl. Anyway the main reason was to state by belief in his ability, so when everyone else catches on, I won't be accused of jumping on the band wagon. I'm building it now.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
4lifecowboy said:
I have high hopes that Henson lives up to his potential, but I really would like to see us draft Jason Campbell from Auburn(no higher than the second round). I watched a few Auburn games this season with the thought of seeing Cadillac do his thing, but was continually impressed with the poise and ability of the QB. Now he is starting to get the attention he deserve, he has even been named the starter for the senior bowl. Anyway the main reason was to state by belief in his ability, so when everyone else catches on, I won't be accused of jumping on the band wagon. I'm building it now.

I'll be shocked if Dallas takes a QB in day 1 of the draft, day 2 of the draft it would not bother me

4lifecowboy

Reaction score
I'm sure they won't but I still think this guy would be an excellent back up plan if the Henson plan fails (which I also don't see happening). Having two starting quality QBs never hurt anyone, plus we could trade one of the two later down the line if both pan out.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
4lifecowboy said:
I'm sure they won't but I still think this guy would be an excellent back up plan if the Henson plan fails (which I also don't see happening). Having two starting quality QBs never hurt anyone, plus we could trade one of the two later down the line if both pan out.

Right now I would much rather see Henson getting as much one on one time with the coaches and getting ample reps instead of sharing reps.