For Those That May Want To Know...

dcowboysfan76

Reaction score
Stanbach and Oglesby were dressed on last night.....I know that we will have that curious Cowboys' fan wanting to know this question.....With that in mind, I hope that Stanbach can become that dangerous KR that we so desperately need........

JerryFan

Reaction score
dcowboysfan76;1696080 said:
Stanbach and Oglesby were dressed on last night.....I know that we will have that curious Cowboys' fan wanting to know this question.....With that in mind, I hope that Stanbach can become that dangerous KR that we so desperately need........

I thought I saw Stanbach and his dreaddies hanging out there on the sideline.

HighTechDave

7 Years of College Down the Drain
Reaction score

very insightfull. This definately needed its own "New" thread....

Smith22

Reaction score
Speaking of DB's, Jones did well blitzing again and he helped recover TNEW's fumble by running full speed down field, never quitting on the play.

TheCount

Pixel Pusher
Reaction score
HighTechDave;1696122 said:

This coming from the guy that posts threads about what a plastic toy filled with colored water does. I don't think you have any room to call a thread needed or not needed.

I, for one, did not know that the two were dressed and am glad to know. Means stanbach is closer to seeing the field in a real game.

joseephuss

Reaction score

A dangerous KR would be a luxury not a desperate need. I am all for improving the position and do hope Stanback gets in there and is dangerous, but I will settle for just solid returns.

Meat-O-Rama

Vegetarians are so stupid.
Reaction score
joseephuss;1696286 said:
A dangerous KR would be a luxury not a desperate need. I am all for improving the position and do hope Stanback gets in there and is dangerous, but I will settle for just solid returns.

I'm satisfied that our offense can get it down the field with or without good field position form the kick returner. What we need is someone to stop the *other* team from running them back.

ddh33

Reaction score
I would like to see something different at KR. Tyson doesn't seem to scare anyone, and he seems like he ends up running right into the pile. I would really like to see Stanback get that job soon.

iceberg

rock music matters
Reaction score
HighTechDave;1696122 said:

can you please point me to the guildelines of what's new thread worthy and what must be stuck in another one somewhere?

i hate it when i lose that booklet.