For those that tuned out ESPN over the last week-what did you do instead?

Boysboy

Reaction score
Me-the gutwrenching Steelers loss AND all the hoopla on Valley Ranch was SO painful, I ended up watching the Lifetime Channel mostly(and I'm not a chick), plus Law and Order: Criminal Intent reruns.

tomson75

Brain Dead Shill
Reaction score
Worked. Ate. Drank. Slept. Lived.

...it was pretty easy.

Oh yeah....there was a Cowboys game too.

Bizwah

Reaction score
I haven't watched ESPN consistently in about 10 years.

Most of the Cowboy news you get from them is negative. You hardly ever hear a good story about the Cowboys from them.

I'm not looking for fluff pieces. I simply want something other than negative....that's all you get from ESPN as far as the Cowboys are concerned.

I get most of my Cowboy news from this, and many other Cowboy sites. I feel the stuff you get on here is more honest and reliable....which is sad....because we're all biased fans.

Getting Cowboy news from ESPN is like getting Cowboy news from a Giants or Commander website.

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
Boysboy;2500407 said:
Me-the gutwrenching Steelers loss AND all the hoopla on Valley Ranch was SO painful, I ended up watching the Lifetime Channel mostly(and I'm not a chick), plus Law and Order: Criminal Intent reruns.

I enjoyed NFLN in all it's glory.

EveryoneElse

Reaction score
It was easy becuase I cancelled the damn channel.

Instead of watching ESPN, I watched a lil NFL network, but thats hard to do because I can't stand Rich Eisen.

Other than that, not much.

Randy White

Reaction score
of things you can do.

I get most my info from websites to begin with, but the NFLN is awsome. Fox Sports is good too.

BSPN has been useless ( with the exception when they broadcast games ) for years now. They've become all cheese style and no substance.

:starspin

needforspeed

Legend in my spare time
Reaction score
HOT wife+3 teenagers+7 BR house+6 cats+4 dogs+2 cars +1 job= how I pass the time. LOL

slotshot

Reaction score
Freaky, I thought it was just me. I tuned out BSPN, NFLN and Sirius and actually loaded up on news channels.

Looks like we have an economic crisis...who knew?

Bonecrusher#31

Reaction score
Watched Discovery, History and APL Channels....

and caught up on whats happening in the NBA

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
waynewonder81;2500742 said:
Work, Gym, Watched my Lakers and Slept.

Yeah! The Lakers are on TV twice this week (if you don't have league pass). They're on NBATV at 9:30CST tonight and on BSPN at 9:30pm CST Friday night.

Once league pass drops down to 99 bones I am going to snatch it up.