For those that wanted Javorskie Lane at FB if you didnt see report

cowboyjoe

Reaction score
Again I live in Lufkin, and i have some friends that go to Texas A & M, they have said Lane was lazy last year, and now this; It may sound like I am trying to knock on him, dont mean that if it sounds like it, i wished he would grow up, he is very talented when he wants to, thats the big key, when he wants to;

J-Train loses steam

Texas A&M fullback Jorvorskie Lane drew 15 scouts to his workout at a high school in Lufkin last week. But the scouts didn’t like what they saw.

Lane weighed 297 pounds, 27 heavier than the A&M media guide listed his weight last season and 32 pounds heavier than Aggies coach Mike Sherman wanted him to weigh.

Lane didn’t break 5.0 in the 40-yard dash and had only 17 reps on the 225-pound bench press. Some at A&M question Lane’s commitment to football.

Once projected as a possible NFL star, Lane is not expected to be drafted.

"I’d still bring him to camp," said Tennessee Titans head scout C.O. Brocato, who lives in Arlington. "I’d tell him, 'This is what you better report at. If you don’t report at that, then your contract is null and void.’ You have to maybe hit him in the head with a baseball bat.

"The guy’s got all the talent in the world. It’s just a shame he won’t get himself in shape."