For those who tend to blame the Oline for Dak failures

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score

perrykemp

Reaction score
Aaron Rodger once led the league in passing (QB rating) in 2012 with a 108.0 rating) while ALSO leading the league in sacks (51).

It is possible to still play well with a poor offensive line, however, a QB has to compensate with a fast recognition and quick release. I see that in Joe Burrow looks like he has those traits.

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
Good QB's can bail you out more often then not when the oline screws up. Case in point.. Joe Burrow has been sacked 44 times this year more than any other QB. Dak just isnt good folks.
11-5 Division title playoff bound backs that up 110%. :rolleyes:

Incidentally, where was this team w/Dalton last season? I'll wait....

Blast From The Past

Reaction score
Aaron Rodger once led the league in passing (QB rating) in 2012 with a 108.0 rating) while ALSO leading the league in sacks (51).

It is possible to still play well with a poor offensive line, however, a QB has to compensate with a fast recognition and quick release. I see that in Joe Burrow looks like he has those traits.
His draft status reflects such traits but we got our qb in the 4th round.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Reaction score
Those who understand football (and there are many here that don't) understand that when a unit is struggling, it is a mistake to focus on one person.

The o-line is not run blocking at all and taking way too many penalties at critical times. This is the crux of the problem on offense. Fix this and everything else would fall into place.

FVSTONE

Reaction score
Good QB's can bail you out more often then not when the oline screws up. Case in point.. Joe Burrow has been sacked 44 times this year more than any other QB. Dak just isnt good folks.

https://stripehype.com/2021/12/24/joe-burrow-bengals-dak-prescott-cowboys/#:~:text=Burrow has been sacked a,Jackson (sacked 38 times).
Prescot got a DUI when he was playing in college and after watching him lately he's got those blank stares, doesn't blink his eyes like most drunks. 95% of his passes yesterday were flat out horrible, receivers had to go out of their way just to make a catch, not one pass was on target. I think JJ and Co need to find out if Prescot has a drinking problem and need to find out fast.

texbumthelife

Reaction score
Prescot got a DUI when he was playing in college and after watching him lately he's got those blank stares, doesn't blink his eyes like most drunks. 95% of his passes yesterday were flat out horrible, receivers had to go out of their way just to make a catch, not one pass was on target. I think JJ and Co need to find out if Prescot has a drinking problem and need to find out fast.

lmao wut?!