Twitter: Forbath made all 10 FG attempts

jwooten15

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
The Dallas Cowboys: the franchise who holds on for too long in hopes of a miracle/fantasy story coming true.

Maher was never going to be good. Yet they held on to him for a month+ too long (or forever too long, in some people’s eyes).

Really happy with Forbath though! Some of his kicks had some crazy fade on them, but they were kicked well and I actually had confidence in him - something I never had with Maher.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

Well said..

giphy.gif

stiletto

Reaction score
Afraid of change....they only change out of necessity. Look at the street LBer they picked up. Looked better than Vander Each this season to me...They should have been bringing in several other players. The whole "we like our guys" thing has to stop....

ICP

Reaction score
Another example of the stubborn stupidity of the front office/coaching staff. Stubborn stupidity is what kept Garrett here for so long

AbeBeta

Reaction score
Afraid of change....they only change out of necessity. Look at the street LBer they picked up. Looked better than Vander Each this season to me...They should have been bringing in several other players. The whole "we like our guys" thing has to stop....

The former Super Bowl MVP lb?

jay94

Reaction score
But there were no better available kickers. What Jerry should of said there were no worse ones left in the NFL. Thank you Jerry for failing us again.

john van brocklin

Captain Comeback
Reaction score
truth

KingRah

Reaction score
Not only should we look for a great leader and motivator, but why not hire a smart xs nd os guy. wouldnt it be nice to go into every game knowing our coach can out coach 95% of the coaches in the league?

john van brocklin

Captain Comeback
Reaction score
that part is on Garrett. To and dez spoke about Garrett guys. I knew exactly what they meant. I 've seen it for years at work. cronyism can not only hurt the team talent wise, but it brings down the morale.
yes sir , good ole boys network ?

KingRah

Reaction score
yes sir , good ole boys network ?
an example of this is Witten getting most of the snaps all year. Wittens a top 3 TE ever and cowboys great. With that being said, he can't separate or get yards after the catch, but he's a Garrett guy probably the number 1 Garrett guy all time.

Chrispierce

Reaction score
Yes he did a fantastic job for us,and aside from first two ones,on his kickoffs as well. Major error not bringing him in sooner for a look early on. That one oversight...a pointless and needless one. I need a explanation behind all that...it’s too stupid to let go under the rug.