Forget TO..we need a kicker!!

Cowchips

Reaction score
The cowboys would have been 13-3 with a decent kicker..so why are we so hung up on TO? Get Vinitieri's *** in here..then I'll be excited.

theogt

Surrealist
Reaction score
Cowchips said:
The cowboys would have been 13-3 with a decent kicker..so why are we so hung up on TO? Get Vinitieri's *** in here..then I'll be excited.
Have you not been paying attention? We're about to sign one any day now. Could be either of the V-boys, Josh Brown, or Mare.

Dale

Forum Architect
Reaction score
Howboutdemcowboys31 said:
anyone know whats going on w/ Hutchinson? I hope he gets signed so we can get Joshy Browny

You know, in some ways, I'd rather have Mare than Brown. Better kickoffs, comparable on kicking percentages, and wouldn't require a seventh-round pick compensation. Brown has the age advantage, clearly.

speedkilz88

Reaction score
I'm pretty sure Brown has been improving on kickoffs. I like that he's young and just as good as the top guys with big leg. Both Vanderjagt and Mare have had leg injuries in the past and are getting up there in age.

Seattle has until midnight to match, so we should know soon on the Hutch situation. I think its obvious that they are matching with the voidable year added to Jone's contract.

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
Dale said:
You know, in some ways, I'd rather have Mare than Brown. Better kickoffs, comparable on kicking percentages, and wouldn't require a seventh-round pick compensation. Brown has the age advantage, clearly.
I like Mare also mainly because his name is cooler :D

Rogerthat12

DWAREZ
Reaction score
Cowchips said:

Needs to read the reports on us interested in kickers.:eek::rolleyes::confused:

bobbie brewskie

Reaction score
brown will cost us 1.3 mil and he also has the age factor on everyone at 27 and is still improving with equal #s to Mare . . . he is a better option and leaves us some extra cash for Peterson, FS, Draft picks and a few resignings of our younger guys.