Former Cowboy DT Trysten Hill Signs with Browns

8FOR!3

Reaction score
I actually went on a bumble date with a girl in St. Augustine who was friends with him at UCF. Said he was a cool guy. Kinda frustrating bc the potential was always there just couldn’t stay on the field and be consistent

Carson

Reaction score
I actually went on a bumble date with a girl in St. Augustine who was friends with him at UCF. Said he was a cool guy. Kinda frustrating bc the potential was always there just couldn’t stay on the field and be consistent
I live in Oviedo (where UCF is located) and he’s a nice kid. Met him a bunch of times and was always super nice and chill.

plasticman

Reaction score
There have been occasions where an NFL player has struggled with a team or two early in their career and then unexpectingly break out with a particular team or, at least, play very solid.

The Cowboys have been beneficiaries of this phenomenon a few times, Nate Newton and Jay Novacek.

tunahelper

Reaction score
No wonder she dumped him.