Former Cowboy DT Trysten Hill Signs with Browns

dogunwo

Franchise Tagged
Reaction score
I actually went on a bumble date with a girl in St. Augustine who was friends with him at UCF. Said he was a cool guy. Kinda frustrating bc the potential was always there just couldn’t stay on the field and be consistent
How'd the date turn out?

Redline360

Reaction score
Had the raw skills to be a great player but lacks any type of drive.

This type of responce to players always makes me laugh a little. Lacks drive but made it to the NFL level but makes so much sense overall lol

Creeper

Reaction score
Hill is as good as any of the DTs the Cowboys drafted lately. I know that is not saying much, but watching him play for the Cards, (although he did not play much), you can see some things that may have led the Cowboys to take him in the 2nd round. He has some quickness. I wish him well with the Browns.

They guy who is a bigger disappointment is Gallimore.

quickccc

Reaction score
On the field as a rotational guy, i would have not had a problem with him returning on the playing field
but from whispering walls reports that he wasn't well received in the locker room and it got to a point that
the club could not wait to get rid of him.

Keep an eye to see if he can last on the roster in Cleveland.

Vtwin

Safety third
Reaction score
I actually went on a bumble date with a girl in St. Augustine who was friends with him at UCF. Said he was a cool guy. Kinda frustrating bc the potential was always there just couldn’t stay on the field and be consistent
Are you talking about Hill, or the date?

conner01

Reaction score
Those 90 snaps and 6 tackles in AZ got him invited to training camp
His physical attributes still paying off
But his chances of an actual career are getting slimmer every year

Doomsday101

Reaction score
Hill is going to surprise some of y'all.
I think Hill has the talent but even dating back to college has not shown the desire and commitment. No doubt there is talent there if he can just get out of his own way.

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
Cowboys ruined him by trying to play him in multiple positions. He was a NT... but they wanted position flex...hence he could never get the weight right. Too small to play NT....Not quick enough to be an effective 3tech.

kskboys

Reaction score
Hill is as good as any of the DTs the Cowboys drafted lately. I know that is not saying much, but watching him play for the Cards, (although he did not play much), you can see some things that may have led the Cowboys to take him in the 2nd round. He has some quickness. I wish him well with the Browns.

They guy who is a bigger disappointment is Gallimore.
Gallimore is failing due to lack of lateral agility.

mattjames2010

Reaction score
Dude should have been cut the moment he was found sleeping during team meeting.