Video: FOX NFL Sunday: Why didn’t the Cowboys keep running the ball?

cowboyjoe

Reaction score
listen to what terry bradshaw has to say, why do you keep having our corners that are man to man cbs, playing zone, when they cant play zone well. Didn't jerry jones say 2 weeks ago that we have to play man defense more? Why does bill callihan say to reporters I don't have to answer to you, yet, week in and week out, callihan keeps throwing the ball when were running it well, why, are the coaches that zany?

then add in that the gm, jerry jones says he is a great gm but here we see coaches at disarray? seems like management is blowing this as well as the players and coaches.

CashMan

Reaction score
listen to what terry bradshaw has to say, why do you keep having our corners that are man to man cbs, playing zone, when they cant play zone well. Didn't jerry jones say 2 weeks ago that we have to play man defense more? Why does bill callihan say to reporters I don't have to answer to you, yet, week in and week out, callihan keeps throwing the ball when were running it well, why, are the coaches that zany?

I don't think Callahan is calling plays. When he was earlier in the season, Romo was not running the clock down to 0 before he hiked it. Now he is, that is why I think Garrett is calling the plays.

cowboyjoe

Reaction score
finally, who sold all of those tickets to green bay packers fans? I thought our gm/owner cared about the cowboys, the fans, yet there sure did seem like more packers fans in that game yelling for the packers, did you all feel that way to?

cowboyjoe

Reaction score
I don't think Callahan is calling plays. When he was earlier in the season, Romo was not running the clock down to 0 before he hiked it. Now he is, that is why I think Garrett is calling the plays.

no, I just listened to video with randy white, nate newton and some guy, they played video of Jason garrett, Jason said at end of video that callihan callsl the plays.

visionary

Reaction score
no, I just listened to video with randy white, nate newton and some guy, they played video of Jason garrett, Jason said at end of video that callihan callsl the plays.

That is just typical Garrett trying to throw everyone under the bus so he escapes blame

Callahan calls the play to Garrett and he then relate it to romo
So, Garrett has control and he is responsible

He has learned from the best (Jerry jones )

ufcrules1

Reaction score
finally, who sold all of those tickets to green bay packers fans? I thought our gm/owner cared about the cowboys, the fans, yet there sure did seem like more packers fans in that game yelling for the packers, did you all feel that way to?

Yeah, it was really bad. I sold my tickets to the game but to a Cowboys fan. When watching on TV I couldn't believe how loud the Greenbay fans were. Lets just say it was 20% Greenbay fans there, could you imagine it it were like 90%. It was be a really loud stadium IMO.

Super_Kazuya

Reaction score

This is why all of these "tell Jerry how you feel with your wallet" movements will never fly. One way or another, that stadium will be filled with somebody! Usually along with a fan who made a few bills.

Pessimist_cowboy

Reaction score
There was about 35% packer fans there. They are more vocal than cowboys fans . But over the course of the years lots of us cowboys fans just laugh at the ridiculous loses etc .
It's like oh here it comes again , I think most cowboys fans knew we were going to lose yesterday (in the 4th quarter ) we kind of come to expect it .

was

Roadtrip635

Reaction score
Howie said it best, it's Groundhog Day in Dallas. The only thing missing is Bill Murray on the coaching staff.

Bill Murray should be our new HC! He couldn't do much worse....