Video: Fox: Skip Bayless: 'My Cowboys won the Draft!'

Reality

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Skip Bayless: 'My Cowboys won the Draft!' (VIDEO)

0427_und_lamb_1280x720_1730163779939.vresize.1200.630.high.32.jpg

Skip Bayless grades the Dallas Cowboys 2020 NFL Draft. The Cowboys loaded up at WR when they selected CeeDee Lamb with the 17th pick and followed that up in Day 2 selecting defensive back Trevon Diggs out of Alabama. Hear why Skip gives his Cowboys a high grade for their draft.

Read Full Story

buybuydandavis

Reaction score
Skip Bayless: 'My Cowboys won the Draft!' (VIDEO)

Skip Bayless grades the Dallas Cowboys 2020 NFL Draft. The Cowboys loaded up at WR when they selected CeeDee Lamb with the 17th pick and followed that up in Day 2 selecting defensive back Trevon Diggs out of Alabama. Hear why Skip gives his Cowboys a high grade for their draft.

Read Full Story

The "My Cowboys" business makes him sound like a doofus.

The Fonz

Correctamundo
Reaction score
He is all act it is about rating and being in the spotlight. It's all entertainment after all. I won't take him seriously.

TwoDeep3

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
He was the head sports columnist in Dallas for 17 years (1981-1998) and wrote 3 books about the Cowboys. He’s a massive Cowboys fan.

Bayless was in Dallas for a long time. However, his shtick back then was positioning himself against the team. His radio show also was primed to point out the warts and not praise the team much.

He was interviewing Jerry Jones once and made a comment that Jones made a decision and was it based on a little liquid courage. Jones shut him down in a hurry.

Bayless maintained Aikman was gay during the 92-95 run and eventually left town.

His shtick now is to be a fan. These guys who are Editorializing have a character they put on for the camera. Bayless is pitted against Shannon for ratings.

He was a D-bag then, and is a D-bag now.

To head off the question.....I clicked on the wrong thread.

Dallasfann

Reaction score
Around 2005 Skip hated this team. He would constantly bash Romo and he was open about his hatred. Then he started working with Stephen A Smith on First Take. Well the problem was Stephen A Smith is also a known Cowboy hater on his television show. So you can't have 2 guys just screaming hatred over the same thing on a reality show, it would get very old very quick. So one of them had to switch roles. It's all a scripted act for ratings. That's it.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
He was the head sports columnist in Dallas for 17 years (1981-1998) and wrote 3 books about the Cowboys. He’s a massive Cowboys fan.
I don't care if he was Jerry Jones son. He is not a Cowboy fan. He's playing a role on a TV Show. He's a actor who happens to be playing the role of Cowboy fan. A big difference.

At least the guy is smart enough to know we have a franchise QB in Dak Prescott.

He's a clown lol.