News: Fox: Skip Bayless wants the Cowboys to draft this player

32BellyOption

Reaction score
Doesn't really matter because Kincaid will be long gone by 26....the dude is a difference maker. I'm kind of wondering if any of y'all have seen this guy play.
He’s my #1 guy. If he’s gone then it’s Gibbs. I’m all in for game changing play makers that help us win now.

conner01

Reaction score
You just never know, Travis Kelce was a 3rd round pick and George Kittle was drafted in the 5th round. The draft is a real crapshoot. If we can end up with a better TE than Dalton Schultz, who was a pretty good one I’ll be happy. From what I’ve seen from Dalton Kincaid he looks pretty darn good.
You never know but the odds of a single player in any draft being a HOF player is fairly low
My point though is you can be a very good player and a key part of a team and not be a HOF player
There are less than 400 in the hall of fame so slim odds

starfan1

Reaction score
Doesn't really matter because Kincaid will be long gone by 26....the dude is a difference maker. I'm kind of wondering if any of y'all have seen this guy play.
I dont want him but many mocks ive seen has him as a viable option at 26.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
You never know but the odds of a single player in any draft being a HOF player is fairly low
My point though is you can be a very good player and a key part of a team and not be a HOF player
There are less than 400 in the hall of fame so slim odds
If they become a very good player that’s good enough for me.

LonnieElam

Reaction score
tenor.gif
I love him in The Interview.

tico

Reaction score
This guy is the biggest Cowboys hater even more than S.A.S. he's a shock jock that plays a Cowboys fan for ratings period. Skip is desperate for ratings