Fox Sports: (Glazer Interview) Keith Brooking provides insight on playing in Dallas

Tio

Armchair QB
Reaction score
turned it off half way into it, Glazer is a tool.

Chocolate Lab

Run-loving Dino
Reaction score
Great stuff man, thanks for posting. I'm really liking these Fox videos lately... Wonder if the one with Billick and Wade will be out in the next day or two.

Glazer may try a little too hard to be cool, but he's one of my favorites. He and Mort are two of the only real reporters left. For the most part they just dig for information without interjecting their own opinion.

Chocolate Lab

Run-loving Dino
Reaction score
baj1dallas;3040071 said:
anybody want to recap?

He talked about what a great win it was for him and the team.

He said most of the jawing was with their O-line and was all in fun.

He was very tired because of the emotions involved in the game and because he stayed up until 2 am and his kids woke him up early.

He said Wade does a really good job of handling the hoopla the Cowboys coach has to deal with because he's very even-keeled.

He said Wade expects the players to take control of the team because in the end, it is their team.

He said Demarcus Ware is the best defensive player he's ever played with, and it's not even close. Said he knew how great a pass rusher he was from afar, but didn't know how good he was against the run. He has no holes in his game at all.

He said Romo has to deal with an incredible microscope as Cowboys QB, and even he as a player on the team can't comprehend it. Said Tony is up there with the best QBs he's played with, and that he made an effort in the offseason to develop more rapport with the rest of the team.

Pretty good stuff on the Ware comments. Imagine when his foot heals up.

adamknite

Reaction score
Chocolate Lab;3040089 said:
He talked about what a great win it was for him and the team.

He said most of the jawing was with their O-line and was all in fun.

He was very tired because of the emotions involved in the game and because he stayed up until 2 am and his kids woke him up early.

He said Wade does a really good job of handling the hoopla the Cowboys coach has to deal with because he's very even-keeled.

He said Wade expects the players to take control of the team because in the end, it is their team.

He said Demarcus Ware is the best defensive player he's ever played with, and it's not even close. Said he knew how great a pass rusher he was from afar, but didn't know how good he was against the run. He has no holes in his game at all.

He said Romo has to deal with an incredible microscope as Cowboys QB, and even he as a player on the team can't comprehend it. Said Tony is up there with the best QBs he's played with, and that he made an effort in the offseason to develop more rapport with the rest of the team.

Pretty good stuff on the Ware comments. Imagine when his foot heals up.

So Romo is up there with Vick and Chris Chandler..... great. :banghead:

:D

mldardy

Reaction score
Chocolate Lab;3040040 said:
Great stuff man, thanks for posting. I'm really liking these Fox videos lately... Wonder if the one with Billick and Wade will be out in the next day or two.

Glazer may try a little too hard to be cool, but he's one of my favorites. He and Mort are two of the only real reporters left. For the most part they just dig for information without interjecting their own opinion.
Mort sucks and is always wrong unless it's something about Parcells.

tunahelper

Reaction score
Tio;3040016 said:
turned it off half way into it, Glazer is a tool.

Glazer is a complete bag of gas. He must look in the mirror and hate who is he is because you can tell he isn't comfortable in his "own skin".

Rudy

Reaction score
I can't believe I made it through that whole interview. I never knew who Jay Glazer was until now...He's now my favorite person to hate.

ETex

Reaction score
Rudy;3040655 said:
I can't believe I made it through that whole interview. I never knew who Jay Glazer was until now...He's now my favorite person to hate.

Was kinda funny how Brooking was ignoring his stupid attempts at humor.

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
tunahelper;3040624 said:
Glazer is a complete bag of gas. He must look in the mirror and hate who is he is because you can tell he isn't comfortable in his "own skin".

I wouldn't be comfortable being fat, bald and ugly either

NextGenBoys

Reaction score
adamknite;3040590 said:
So Romo is up there with Vick and Chris Chandler..... great. :banghead:

:D

I see what you're getting at, but both played in an NFC Championship game, and Chandler played in a Super Bowl

Rudy

Reaction score
ETex;3040688 said:
Was kinda funny how Brooking was ignoring his stupid attempts at humor.

Yeah, the "What were you doing up till 2 am!?" and his calm, kind of condescending reply of "Hanging out with family I had in town." (Paraphrased, of course.)