News: Foxsports: Inefficient run game has made Cowboys one-dimensional. Will it be their downfall?

Praxit

Reaction score
Correct I think people are making too big a deal out of a play that's probably not gonna happen again...

so I wanna see more of that give hunter the ball more practice that a lot more....

I want to see a lot of what we did in the first half many many more games between now and the playoffs because I believe it's goanna help us become playoff ready in the run game...

gotta use your full back ,not only as a runner and short yardage but as a lead blocker as well we need some jumbo packages, we need to find our version of the tush push but using our full back a lot
..I agree,. Getting full back involved might help a lot

CCBoy

Reaction score
Been saying it all year.
Red Zone within the five and NO score...that is classical lazy focus. Just wanting glory!

The whole damned team should be completely focused upon the first game changing play...period. Not a Head Coach calling a play. Not personal glories...not being the leader who get's praised now...but the team getting it done!

CowboysLakerBamaFan

Reaction score
I don't think our lack of a run game will be the reason for our downfall.

It will be A reason...but not THE reason.

Let's not shortchange the contributions Dak and Jerruh will make to our downfall

ChuckA1

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I guess Jerry and Steven didn't figure this problem would raise its ugly head. "We like our guys" after all.