Video: Francis Bernard: I Can't Take My Foot Off The Pedal

Cowboys22

Reaction score
This guy is about projection. Three years from now, he could be a probowl quality LBer. If they keep March over him, I’m going to be pissed. You can just tell he is going to be a player at some point in the near future.

Pompey-Cowboy

Reaction score
If he makes the cut, he's gonna have scraped in but that's not a slur on his ability. We are gonna have to cut 1 or 2 really useful guys. I hope he makes it.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
This guy has had a damn good camp. There is no way the Cowboys release him.

8FOR!3

Reaction score
Could this guy be a potential Sean Lee replacement?

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
Francis Bernard is a big hit with the coaching staff.

It looks as though he will be retained.

So glad to see this happen.

He's a live wire!

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Bernard already shown more in TC at LB, then March has in his what, 3 years he has been here?
I know March was a core ST's player. However that was with the old regime. Why do the new guys think. I have not heard his name, nor Gifford, nor Thomas mentioned in TC. Not that, it means anything though. As it has been different as we know. However those last 2 can at least play LB and not look lost.

Bernard will replace March or Gifford. Thomas is important depth as he has shown in the past. Gifford, to me, jury is still out. He impressed enough to make the team, again old regime and lack of depth helped, then he got injured. To me it was never automatic he was going to make this years team. March looks lost playing LB. If kept for ST's mostly, then that says something about the depth in other areas as to ST's play. Unless MM is like Jimmy's teams, and many starters also play ST's.

I still can't see why only go into TC with 7 LB's, but I guess they felt comfortable with it.

cern

Reaction score
sean lee has yet to practice. perhaps bernard making the team is the sound of inevitability. he's a keeper. reminds me of hitchens. just has a nose for the ball. and fyi, luke gifford has also been missing a lot of time.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
sean lee has yet to practice. perhaps bernard making the team is the sound of inevitability. he's a keeper. reminds me of hitchens. just has a nose for the ball. and fyi, luke gifford has also been missing a lot of time.

So can we use Lee and Gifford as a 2 for 1...as together they make up 1 roster spot for the playing time may only equal 1 player. :muttley: