Frank Reich on Dak Prescott: 'Always have followed his career closely'

America's Cowboy

Reaction score

Frank Reich on Dak Prescott: 'Always followed his career closely'​

"I had a real high grade on Dak coming out," Reich said last week. "I was on a team that was looking for a quarterback that year Dak came out. I had a very high grade on Dak Prescott -- a lot higher than other people. I've always followed his career closely and have a lot of respect for him, and I think he's playing really good football right now."

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/38930958/frank-reich-dak-prescott-always-followed-career-closely

Last edited by a moderator:

Eddie

Reaction score
The Panthers gave up the franchise for Bryce Young. It may be too early to determine the validity of the trade, but man, it looks bad. They're gonna give the top pick in the 2024 draft to the Bears.

Drafting a possible franchise QB is the right approach but not if you're going to give up the majority of your future draft capital.

Qcard

Reaction score

Frank Reich on Dak Prescott: 'Always followed his career closely'​

"I had a real high grade on Dak coming out," Reich said last week. "I was on a team that was looking for a quarterback that year Dak came out. I had a very high grade on Dak Prescott -- a lot higher than other people. I've always followed his career closely and have a lot of respect for him, and I think he's playing really good football right now."

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/38930958/frank-reich-dak-prescott-always-followed-career-closely
Dak Prescott Fell in the draft because of the DUI arrest a month before the draft. It would have been a non-issue if not for the brawl Dak, his teammate and Dak's brother got into years earlier...

Prescott talent couldn't overcome the off field issues to warrant the 2-3-0 grade most teams prior to arrest.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
The Panthers gave up the franchise for Bryce Young. It may be too early to determine the validity of the trade, but man, it looks bad. They're gonna give the top pick in the 2024 draft to the Bears.

Drafting a possible franchise QB is the right approach but not if you're going to give up the majority of your future draft capital.
I mean if you get a franchise QB and win a SB you don’t really care about the compensation. Panthers gotta build a team around him. Not sure that trading Moore was the right move he needs a guy like him. Him and Thielen would’ve helped tremendously.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
I like bacon
Me, too, brother Shabazz...;)

Screenshot-20231119-080900-Photos.jpg