Friday Cowboys and Bills injury status

Jipper

Reaction score
I’m very worried about injuries coming out of this game - cold and wet is not a good combo…at this point in the season it’s the only thing that could derail our chances

blueblood70

Reaction score
80% chance of rain at 4pm, but only 10mph wind is what weather channel app says.
Well as long as the rains not a complete downpour for the entire game I'm not that worried about it I mean we did win 40-0 in New York game one against I know it was just the giants but they had all season to prepare for us in similar conditions.

I realize this is a different scenario with a little bit more desperate and better team but just given the conditions and how we function I'd say we had a taste of that already they've been practicing with water buckets the wet balls etc... So I'm a little less worried about it than I would be had we not already experienced that this year..

ice, snow, and blizzard like winds would suck but this is not that...

blueblood70

Reaction score
I don't think Micah had the flu.
I actually think he did you know why we may not be doctors but he was sick that day he still feeling it I don't know many other regular colds or whatever made him sick that would last this long but flus and while that other thing that we may not want to mention here starts with the big C... I would hope that he actually went to the doctor so they could tell him one way or the other what he had but it's spreading throughout the team makes me think it is the flu maybe mild but flu like symptoms this is what how long it lasts...

blueblood70

Reaction score
I’m very worried about injuries coming out of this game - cold and wet is not a good combo…at this point in the season it’s the only thing that could derail our chances
all teams play on it so I'm not that worried I mean we need to have this type of game because it is what you're gonna see in January football..... Simply part of the game

Jipper

Reaction score
all teams play on it so I'm not that worried I mean we need to have this type of game because it is what you're gonna see in January football..... Simply part of the game
I agree but still a worry, the 49ers would have won it all last year possibly without some bad luck injuries

baltcowboy

Reaction score
I sound like an old grandpa but I miss watching bad weather games. I wish Dallas would play in the humid heat of Texas at the beginning of the season. I loved watching the Patriots, Bills, Bears, and Packers play in the cold in December. To me that is what football is about. Now with domes and the climate change we don’t get that.

Toro9

Reaction score
I actually think he did you know why we may not be doctors but he was sick that day he still feeling it I don't know many other regular colds or whatever made him sick that would last this long but flus and while that other thing that we may not want to mention here starts with the big C... I would hope that he actually went to the doctor so they could tell him one way or the other what he had but it's spreading throughout the team makes me think it is the flu maybe mild but flu like symptoms this is what how long it lasts...
Well, after listening his podcast I'm willing to believe it but I'm certainly not going to read a wall of text without punctuation.

Jstopper

Reaction score
I sound like an old grandpa but I miss watching bad weather games. I wish Dallas would play in the humid heat of Texas at the beginning of the season. I loved watching the Patriots, Bills, Bears, and Packers play in the cold in December. To me that is what football is about. Now with domes and the climate change we don’t get that.
I’m the polar opposite, I absolutely HATE when weather affects a game. I want to see the best of the best athletes and game plans performing on game day. Nothing worse than a high flying offense being forced to go away from their strength because they are playing in a monsoon imo

baltcowboy

Reaction score
I’m the polar opposite, I absolutely HATE when weather affects a game. I want to see the best of the best athletes and game plans performing on game day. Nothing worse than a high flying offense being forced to go away from their strength because they are playing in a monsoon imo
I hear you but I remember when the Patriots won a 6-3 game in the snow and they got a snow plow to dig a spot so the kicker could make the game winning field goal. Chicago and the 46 defense in the cold with Sweetness running the football. Farve destroying teams on the frozen tundra of Lambeau.

Jstopper

Reaction score
I hear you but I remember when the Patriots won a 6-3 game in the snow and they got a snow plow to dig a spot so the kicker could make the game winning field goal. Chicago and the 46 defense in the cold with Sweetness running the football. Farve destroying teams on the frozen tundra of Lambeau.
ahhh man that’s such ugly football to me lol. I feel you though