From an Eagles fan

KINGBRICE_28

Reaction score
Yakuza Rich said:
Congratulations on being the Buffalo Bills of the 21st Century.

Rich..........................
oh, that's right. The Bills actually went to the Super Bowl 4 times.

OMG....LOL...i'M GONNA MAKE THAT A PART OF MY EXTREMESKINS SIG.....

that was nuts...... :iggles: ( replace star with arrow)

Phoenix-Talon

Eagles Fan Liaison
Reaction score
Home Field advantage will occur on Saturday; providing the Falcons lose. The Falcons have been rather inconsistent -- they are either on or off! Here's the rundown ...

SAT 12/18
8:30 p.m. ET
ESPN-TV
(national)
panthers.gif
VS. CAROLINA
Georgia Dome
Atlanta, GA​
For the second time in as many seasons, the Falcons and Panthers will meet on a prime time ESPN game in December. Last season, Michael Vick made his first start of 2003 in that contest and finished 16-of-33 for 179 yards passing and had 14 rushing attempts for 141 yards. Vick accounted for 320 of the Falcons' 380 total yards in offense in a 20-14 overtime win.

The Panthers are also on a roll.

(AP Photo)
Panthers defensive end Julius Peppers remembers his team's loss to the Atlanta Falcons on October 3 all too well. It came at a time when new players were still learning head coach John Fox's system. And it came before the Panthers started riding Peppers and a wave of turnovers to five consecutive wins. The team looks to continue that momentum Saturday night.
Falcons 13 - Panthers 28!

We'll be watching that game!

CowboyPrincess

Priceless
Reaction score
Yakuza Rich said:
didn't Dallas beat Philly last year?

We sure did and I and Trickblue were there to personally witness it, up close and personal.

That was some opening kick off too... If I remember right, we scored a TD in the first 30 sec. of the game, before Trick and I were able to take our seats. What a kick-off return!!! It was such a wonderful way to honor Tex into the Ring of Honor.. a thorough beating of the iggies.

Of all the match ups with those two teams, thats the one I'll remember most.. The day the iggies bowed and got owned by the legendary Cowboys GM Tex Shramm. It was his special day and his spirit will own the iggies for eternity because of that day...

:iggles: :trophy::suxiggle:

http://img.***BLOCKED***/albums/v628/cowboyszone/princess.gif

InParcellsWetrust

Reaction score
TwoDeep3 said:
So what is the over-all record between our two franchises?

Wouldn't it be something like Dallas 51 and
Philly 42?

If you add the 2 playoff wins against them the record stands at 51-38 lifetime against the E-Girls

InParcellsWetrust

Reaction score
By the way for those E-Girl fans who think their sorry franchise is better then Dallas. well if my trophy case looked like this every single year

eagletrophies14sv.jpg

and this

trophy12mf.jpg

I'd shut my mouth until my worthless franchise actually won 1 before I started talking like we matter

Oh and did I mention THE EAGLES SUCK