From Coach of the Year to unemployed?

starcity214

Reaction score
Our fan base is terrible!! (Sarcasm)

This guy won Coach of the year! According to some, that gives him a lifetime pass!
I mean, it' Goodel's fault Jason has looked like a bad coach this year. The poor guy has to deal with a bad stadium , bad home crowds give the guy a break! If he's this bad, why did we win 13 games last season?
It's everybody else's fault that our team loses ok?! Is it his fault that Tyron Smith and David Irving are quitters?! Is it his fault that our entire WR corps lost a step in the offseason?! All I'm saying is, give the guy a break!! He is only 40 years old!! How did Tom Landry look when he was 40? You fans are terrible!

Frozen700

Reaction score
You have to be trolling.....

If not, you are one sad, decisional individual.

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

This guy won Coach of the year! According to some, that gives him a lifetime pass!
I mean, it' Goodel's fault Jason has looked like a bad coach this year. The poor guy has to deal with a bad stadium , bad home crowds give the guy a break! If he's this bad, why did we win 13 games last season?
It's everybody else's fault that our team loses ok?! Is it his fault that Tyron Smith and David Irving are quitters?! Is it his fault that our entire WR corps lost a step in the offseason?! All I'm saying is, give the guy a break!! He is only 40 years old!! How did Tom Landry look when he was 40? You fans are terrible!
In before this moves to the Drama Zone...

canters

Reaction score
He will not be unemployed, at least this off season.

Aven8

Reaction score
Even a squirrel finds a nut every once in a while. ;)

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
Our fan base is terrible!!

:clap::bow::hammer::clap::bow::hammer::clap::bow::hammer:

Dracula

Reaction score
This coach of the year thing for Garrett was a fluke. He won it because of Zeke and a QB who nobody knew in the league.
Exactly. Garret's tenure as HC is .500 before last season and it will be .500 this season. Last season was an aberration, that made him look like a coaching genius and then this season, its back to what he is, a .500 coach. That first and goal disaster, in the Seattle game, just underscores his lack of control.

fairviewfarmer

Reaction score

JG soon turns 52 years old, not 40.