From our friends at the DMN...pics and videos!

Calicowboy

Reaction score
This is a new feature they have on their website. It is updated weekly with pictures from each game. Make no mistake these are the best possible pictures from each game. They also have videos from past events. Show your support and check in frequently! It is free, and it concerns the Cowboys, what more can you ask for?

http://www.***BANNED-URL***/sharedcont...hy/2006/cboys/
progress.gif

Calicowboy

Reaction score
Check out pic 1, in last weeks win over the Giants...all I can say is, LOOOOOOSSSSEERRR!

WV Cowboy

Waitin' on the 6th
Reaction score
In # 19 , Hasselback is checking to see if Parcells needs a good backup next year to replace Bledsoe.

Calicowboy

Reaction score
Thanks for making this a sticky! It updates weekly with photos, so keep checking back.

STAR GAZER

Benched
Reaction score
Calicowboy;1213712 said:
Thanks for making this a sticky! It updates weekly with photos, so keep checking back.

Thanks for the tip Cali. I just captured the entire season to date. I'm going to add these to my collection and upload them to my site for everyone to download.

Happy Holidays!!!!!!!!:D

Calicowboy

Reaction score
STAR GAZER;1215285 said:
Thanks for the tip Cali. I just captured the entire season to date. I'm going to add these to my collection and upload them to my site for everyone to download.

Happy Holidays!!!!!!!!:D

No prob SG! I was actually made aware of this feature by a member of the DMN, who wanted to get the word out to all the Cowboy fans. Some of the photo staff I know personally, and know the tremendous work they bring to the fans. They take pics, exactly the way I wish I could!

TEK2000

Reaction score
I don't see any links on that page. Its just a big background image of the stadium with the schedule on the left training camp dates on the right. Nothing to click on to get to the photos.

Am I missing something?

(I'm sure I'll feel like a dufus after this. :))

STAR GAZER

Benched
Reaction score
TEK2000;1219514 said:
I don't see any links on that page. Its just a big background image of the stadium with the schedule on the left training camp dates on the right. Nothing to click on to get to the photos.

Am I missing something?

(I'm sure I'll feel like a dufus after this. :))

Click on each individual game in the left-hand column of the page TEK.
icon12.gif

Calicowboy

Reaction score
Tek basically everything in white lettering (Except for the upcoming games) is a link to either photos or videos...Just spent about an hour going thru the TC pics...awesome stuff!

STAR GAZER

Benched
Reaction score
Here are the DMN photos for download. They are organized chronologically in descending sequence from the most recent game to week one. The link is a slide show of the season. Click on the image or images and get an editorial review of the corresponding event from The Dallas Morning News. If you wish to download these photos, just click on "to gazer2005 photos" in the upper left-hand corner of the slide show window, or go to my homepage by clicking on the "Stargazer" banner below.

Slideshow......... http://www.flickr.com/photos/64686155@N00/show/

Enjoy!!!!!!!!!