From the 700 level

sbuscha

king****
Reaction score
http://www.the700level.com/2005/11/to_hugh_throw_d.html

what is this piece of gargage blog or news page? I have never in my life seen such a distasteful sports site, not just because I am a Cowboys fan and this is an Eagles site because

These people should be ashamed of themselves.....thrash utter thrash!! I am truly upset by what I saw. Can we do something about a site promoting violence like this...

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Hmmm, I wonder what our resident eagle "fandom" has to say about this?

:laugh2:

CalCBFan

Reaction score
If you want to "stamp out' anythinkg, don't post directions on how to access the offending material (in this case a link to the site). The article was dated Nov 6, 2005 so it's almost a year old. And when interviewed this past week, Douglas (and McNabb too) was very sympathetic to TO, and did not at all buy into the "suicide" bit. So was Andy Reid. This may have been more for political reasons since we play them in 8 days! I did not see any material in that link promoting violence, but then I only read the 1st page of the link...

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
CalCBFan;1059909 said:
If you want to "stamp out' anythinkg, don't post directions on how to access the offending material (in this case a link to the site). The article was dated Nov 6, 2005 so it's almost a year old. And when interviewed this past week, Douglas (and McNabb too) was very sympathetic to TO, and did not at all buy into the "suicide" bit. So was Andy Reid. This may have been more for political reasons since we play them in 8 days! I did not see any material in that link promoting violence, but then I only read the 1st page of the link...

Well, if you don't think they are going to "promote violence", then you don't know the eagle "fandoms"!!

And, as far as what fat Andy and his lapdog, McFlabb, and that other loser said...it's just PC garbage...

sbuscha

king****
Reaction score
CalCBFan;1059909 said:

I am not "stamping" anything out. I was pointing out distaste that a fellow sports forum would ask their fan base to stock up on batteries to throw at ANY NFL player. That is promoting violence regardles of the date posted. If I shot someone two years ago it does not matter because it is stil a crime regardles of time. I was seeking opinions if there was anything we as a forum could do about this. I would hate an injury to arise from batteries to our players. AND, I honestly do not think Cowboys Zone Members are going to stock up and throw batteries because I posted this here...

HELLO: Did you look at the picture I posted from that site? Open up your eyes and read or review before you post...good idea!!!