News: FS: Playoff- bound Dallas Cowboys 'have no weakness' per Jason Witten

quickccc

Reaction score
Either this is typical Cowboys homer bias .. or this would further explained why Witten is no longer an analyst. :confused:

catiii

Reaction score
COWBOYS HAVE NO WEAKNESS! ALL YOU PLANES ARE BELONG TO US!!!

Baghdad-Bob-300x245.jpg

Kingofholland

Reaction score
There's a difference between areas of opportunity vs weaknesses. Some see a weakness as an area there isn't a bona-fide playmaker at. To me it's more about do you not have guys that can competitively play at a position and are a continued liability?

Offensively I don't think there's a player you can say is a true weakness. Moore just has to stick to the gameplan and not over think it.

Defensively I get the argument around DT and CB3. If Hankins gets back that's a nice boost to DT and I would say we have a serviceable group, but need to rotate a lot to keep those guys fresh. I would slide DLAW to DT some more and give more opportunities to get more des on the field. Lend a strength to help a potential weakness.

At corner, I don't see how CB3 isn't considered a weakness, but that's probably expected when you lose 2 of your top 3 corners. Joseph, Wright, or Mullen are going to have to step up.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Oh yes they do.
The D can be exploited.
Dak can implode at any moment.
The run can be stopped.
There's serious issues with the OL right now.
The WR's are okay, but they can be a detriment.

I just can't get behind JW's thoughts no matter how much I want to pull a rabbit out of my head.
Maybe he means "when everything's working"?