Fs??

ghst187

Reaction score
I thought we would've have signed Marcus Coleman by now and move on to the draft but as it stands now we're devoid of talent at FS.
I'm not sure what we're waiting on, are we waiting on someone like Law or Woodson? I wouldn't be unhappy with Law for one reason:
Last year: Law= 10 INTs, Cowboy DBs=13 INTs. We have the money to sign him. Are we waiting for the price of he or Woodson to fall with Coleman as a last resort?

I still think we need to draft a FS because any of those guys only have a very few years left and this draft is stocked full of good S's.
Thoughts?
I think S is the only position that we still have to sign a FA.

KingTuna

Reaction score
I also thought we would have Marcus Coleman on the roster by now.

As long as Law and Woodson remain unsigned there is STILL a chance we might snag one of them.

IF we get either one of them in the lineup then we will have the best secondary in football.
Newman-Henry-Glenn-Williams-Law/Woodson

That is something to get excited about. We still have hope until they are signed elsewhere.

:starspin

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
KingTuna said:
I also thought we would have Marcus Coleman on the roster by now.

As long as Law and Woodson remain unsigned there is STILL a chance we might snag one of them.

IF we get either one of them in the lineup then we will have the best secondary in football.
Newman-Henry-Glenn-Williams-Law/Woodson

That is something to get excited about. We still have hope until they are signed elsewhere.

:starspin
When are you finally going to figure out that CBs who think they're among the best in the game are not going to give up CB money to play FS?

No article (note the word article) links Woodson or Law to this team. There's a very valid reason for that, no interest has been shown.