Full Round 1 Mock Draft

bleachedwheat

Reaction score
Draft
1. Bears- WR Marvin Harrison Jr.- They decide to roll with Fields, because teams aren't giving up what they want for him in return. There is also no guarantee that Caleb Williams will actually come in and be good; QB's are a crap shoot. So instead, they draft the best player in the draft.

2. Commanders- QB Caleb Williams (USC)
3. Patriots- QB Jayden Daniels (LSU)
4. Falcons- QB Drake Maye (N. Carolina) Trade pick 43 to move up(70 point overpay) Ridder looks like a good backup QB, Maye should be an improvement. Their team is good enough now to insert a QB and make a run at the playoffs.

5. Chargers- TE Brock Bowers (UGA)
6. Giants- WR Malik Nabers (LSU)
7. Titans- LT Joe Alt (Notre Dame) Move Dillard to RT.
8. Cardinals- WR Rome Odunze (Washington)
9. Bears- DE Laiatu Latu (UCLA)
10. Jets- LT Olumuyiwa Fashanu (Penn State)

11. Vikings- DE Jared Verse (Florida St.) They resign Kirk Cousins instead of drafting a QB and aren't able to pay Hunter, DE is a big need if they go this route.
12. Broncos- QB Bo Nix (Oregon) Russell Wilson's contract is hard to get around. They are pretty much forced to play Wilson and let Nix learn the offence for a year or two, before cutting/trading Russ.
13. Raiders- CB Nate Wiggins (Clemson)
14. Saints- DT Jer' Zhan Newton (Illinois)
15. Colts- CB Terrion Arnold (Alabama)
16. Seahawks- QB Michael Penix Jr. (Washington) Sit behind Geno for a year or two, if they don't resign Lock they won't have a back-up QB.

17. Jaguars- DE/OLB Dallas Turner (Alabama) If they don't pay Josh Allen, this becomes a big need.
18. Bengals- RT Taliese Fuaga (Oregon St.)
19. Rams- G Troy Fautanu (Washington)
20. Steelers- S/CB Cooper DeJean (Iowa)
21. Dolphins- C Jackson Powers-Johnson (Oregon)
22. Eagles- G JC Latham (Alabama) Jurgens will have to move to C because Kelce retired leaving a hole at RG. Putting this massive human in a phone booth.
23. Texans- CB Quinyon Mitchell (Toledo)

24. 49ers- RT Amarius Mims (Georgia) 49ers Trade 98 and 133 to the Cowboys to move up 7 spots and solidify their offensive line.
25. Packers- S Tyler Nubin (Minnesota)
26. Buccaneers- WR Keon Coleman (Florida St.)
27. Cardinals- C/G Graham Barton (Duke)
28. Bills- WR Brian Thomas Jr. (LSU)
29. Lions- Kool-Aid McKinstry (Alabama)
30. Ravens- DT Byron Murphy ll (Texas)

31. Cowboys- LT Jordan Morgan (Arizona) His arm length being under 33" pushes him down the board a bit. He still has the best technique in the draft minus Joe Alt.

32. Chiefs- RT Tyler Guyton (Oklahoma) Requires Jawaan Taylor to move over to LT unless they think Guyton can make it work on the left side.

KingintheNorth

Chris in Arizona
Reaction score
I doubt the Bears keep one and not take a QB. Some team is going be willing to pay 3 First Round Picks for that pick. As good as Harrison is, he’s not worth 3 First Rounders.

Also, if the Cowboys take Morgan over Guyton, they will end up greeting it. Taco over TJ Part 2.

bleachedwheat

Reaction score
I doubt the Bears keep one and not take a QB. Some team is going be willing to pay 3 First Round Picks for that pick. As good as Harrison is, he’s not worth 3 First Rounders.

Also, if the Cowboys take Morgan over Guyton, they will end up greeting it. Taco over TJ Part 2.
I agree with the bears maybe trading out of #1.
Morgan is my guy. If he was gone, I would go with the BYU Tackle over Guyton. We will just have to agree to disagree on Morgan vs Guyton.
Guyton is more like Paul from Houston than anyone else in the draft except one is a RT and one is LT. They both have traits but lack polish.
It will be fun to see how their careers play out.