Fullback?

Doomsday101

Reaction score
Ben_n_austin;2173995 said:
Who, if anyone, do you think the cowboys carry on their roster as a fullback?

I think Deon Anderson will make the team and I think he is going to be a very good FB

speedkilz88

Reaction score
Deion Anderson's a lock, the rest aren't making it. I could see someone at that position put on the practice squad though.

Ben_n_austin

Benched
Reaction score
I see. You're probably right. But my thoughts were that T. Choice could make a decent fullback in the mold of that other Anderson.... I forget his first name (without Googling it), but he was a Parcells player.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
Ben_n_austin;2174213 said:
I see. You're probably right. But my thoughts were that T. Choice could make a decent fullback in the mold of that other Anderson.... I forget his first name (without Googling it), but he was a Parcells player.

Anderson much bigger at 241 than Choice who is 215. Choice is not a FB type back

Ben_n_austin

Benched
Reaction score
Doomsday101;2174227 said:
Anderson much bigger at 241 than Choice who is 215. Choice is not a FB type back

:huh:

Could he play in the same backfield with Jones or Barber, simultaneously?

Doomsday101

Reaction score
Ben_n_austin;2174233 said:
:huh:

Could he play in the same backfield with Jones or Barber, simultaneously?

Who Choice or Anderson? If you are talking about Choice no I think he comes in to give a break to Barber or Jones as for Anderson it depends on the package Dallas is running. I could see if Dallas split Jones out as a WR with Barber and Anderson lined up in the backfield. As I said it really depends on the package that Dallas runs at any given time.