Video: Funny sounds of sideline. Training camp Jake Ferguson edition

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Haha...I like Ferguson's humor and how he "gets along" with our defensive players. :muttley:

He's also a pretty darn good blocker! Hell yeah, much better than Dalton Schultz. Looking forward to seeing Ferguson keep blossoming into a very good all-around TE for the Cowboys.
:starspin:

TheMightyVanHalen

Reaction score
Haha...I like Ferguson's humor and how he "gets along" with our defensive players. :muttley:

He's also a pretty darn good blocker! Hell yeah, much better than Dalton Schultz. Looking forward to seeing Ferguson keep blossoming into a very good all-around TE for the Cowboys.
At the 0:28 mark he held his own against the King of the Jungle. And then he threw Sam Williams' *** in the dirt. He looks very good.

Ferg-A-Shot or Bash Bros, which one? They both are good names for them.

stilltheguru

Reaction score
I absolutely love Ferguson. We shouldn’t have wasted a 2nd round pick on a 26 year old TE. Fergy is the starting TE.
Yall act just like middle schoolers. Protecting your favorite buddy and hating on the new guy without even knowing him (seeing him play). Smh

DogFace

Carharris2
Reaction score
I can’t believe I heard that Hendershot’s spot on the team isn’t secure.

Can anyone tell me is there any merit to that? I still think he’s going to be a damn good pro and I hate being wrong.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score

Can anyone tell me is there any merit to that? I still think he’s going to be a damn good pro and I hate being wrong.
Wow, this is news to me as well. Hendershot (#89) has been ok good so far throughout camp, but undrafted rookie John Stephens, Jr (#49) has been lights out! Cowboys would be wise to keep Stephens, Jr. going forward since he's showing every day to be an excellent receiving weapon who gets open often and makes tough catches.

aikemirv

Reaction score

Much to the shagrin of some he will keep Schoonmaker on the bench a lot. That's coming from a Michigan fan.

DoctorChicken

Reaction score

I haven't heard that. I can say however that WR turned TE John Stephens Jr. is having a good camp, and he is a ridiculous athlete compared to Hendersot - or any of our TEs.

He's the one I can envision knocking Hendershot off the roster. Stephens Jr actually got work with the 1st team offense in practice yesterday.