Funny thing about ExtremeSkins..

EMMITTnROY

Reaction score
So I registered for an account there about a month ago.. I tried to post that day and they said that I had to wait until my account was validated.. Completely forgot about it.. Well, I just got an email 2 minutes ago from them that said my account was validated! After a whole month!! What, did they see my username and do a background check on me or something? Are they that scared of Cowboys fans going on there and spreading the truth? :dissskin:

Waffle

Not Just For Breakfast Anymore
Reaction score
EMMITTnROY said:
So I registered for an account there about a month ago.. I tried to post that day and they said that I had to wait until my account was validated.. Completely forgot about it.. Well, I just got an email 2 minutes ago from them that said my account was validated! After a whole month!! What, did they see my username and do a background check on me or something? Are they that scared of Cowboys fans going on there and spreading the truth? :dissskin:

Afraid so.

Give 'em hell...at least until you are banned. (10 minutes, tops! :D )

Chocolate Lab

Run-loving Dino
Reaction score
I almost never read there, but about an hour ago I read that Adam Archuleta runs a 4.3 :lmao2: and Chris Cooley would be in the Hall of Fame... :lmao:

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Maybe you just slipped through the cracks.

Maybe the person that does the activation was busy and just catching up.

Others have gotten on there ok pretty quickly so who knows.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Chocolate Lab said:
I almost never read there, but about an hour ago I read that Adam Archuleta runs a 4.3 :lmao2: and Chris Cooley would be in the Hall of Fame... :lmao:

Maybe they meant he runs a 14.3 :lmao2: and just have on VERY rose colored glasses.

EMMITTnROY

Reaction score
HeavyHitta31 said:
They are very obsessed with us, if that's what you're asking:

http://extremeskins.com/forums/showthread.php?t=167561

Waffle said:
Afraid so.

Give 'em hell...at least until you are banned. (10 minutes, tops! :D )

Chocolate Lab said:

HAHA!! See, those were the reasons that I wanted to post there in the first place! comic relief and all..

BrAinPaiNt said:
Maybe you just slipped through the cracks.

Maybe the person that does the activation was busy and just catching up.

Others have gotten on there ok pretty quickly so who knows.
yeah, i know that those reasons are far more likely than my scenario, but a lot less funny.. ;)