FWST Blog: How Bennett knows Steelers defense is good

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Ask Cowboys rookie tight end Martellus Bennett a question and....you never know what the answer might be.

What makes Pittsburgh's defense so good?

"I know they have a lot of greats players on there. A lot of good players on Madden (video game) I like to play with, like (Troy) Polamalu, and um, is (James) Farrior still there? They are pretty good on Madden, so I just imagine they are good in real life. I like to blitz with him. It will be an honor to play against Polamalu."

- Rick Herrin

Posted at 04:25 PM | Permalink | Comments (1) | TrackBack (0)

theogt

Surrealist
Reaction score
fanfromvirginia;2457198 said:
I'm tellin' ya -- the guy is wicked funny.
I get the feeling this one was unintentionally funny, too.

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
this roster has some fun loving guys. Another reason roy williams fits right in.

TwentyOne

Reaction score
Sometimes i don't know if he is serious or just making fun of them.

This guy is really funny. :laugh1:

silver

Reaction score
That's one of the good thing about playing Madden as opposed to fantasy football. You learn the names of all the good defensive guys.

fanfromvirginia

Inconceivable!
Reaction score
jobberone;2457205 said:
What's wicked is that avatar of yours fanfromva.
It's how I feel and look about half the time, particularly in the morning before my 8th cup of coffee.

dallas_112678

Reaction score
dargonking999;2457241 said:
If there good in Madden
There good in real life

Who say this aint madden?

I know seriously, in madden i moved Henry to free safety and hamlin to strong. Henry at FS has already gotten me more interceptions than my other 2 safeties combined. God why doesnt wade move him to FS when he can clearly see how good he would be. :laugh2:

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
they need to interview Cricket again, it's been awhile since we heard any of his gems

Reaction score
WoodysGirl;2457195 said:
Ask Cowboys rookie tight end Martellus Bennett a question and....you never know what the answer might be.

What makes Pittsburgh's defense so good?

"I know they have a lot of greats players on there. A lot of good players on Madden (video game) I like to play with, like (Troy) Polamalu, and um, is (James) Farrior still there? They are pretty good on Madden, so I just imagine they are good in real life. I like to blitz with him. It will be an honor to play against Polamalu."

- Rick Herrin

Posted at 04:25 PM | Permalink | Comments (1) | TrackBack (0)

Uh...wow...good thing he's been looking at game tape and knows who is who on D