FWST Blog: T.O. TowelGate/TO on being a good teammate

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
November 07, 2007

T.O. TowelGate
It seems as if a rumor was spreading around the NFL that the league was going to fine Terrell Owens for waving his own personal "T.O. Touchdown Towel" on the sidelines in the latter stages of the Cowboys' win in Philadelphia. Not true so the towel waver himself.

"Stuff like that is minute and people try to make it a big deal. It's not any different than (Bengals receiver Chad Johnson) going to the sideline and taking his coat," Owens said. Earlier this season after a touchdown, Johnson went to the sidelines where he donned a custom-made faux Hall of Fame sports coat.

"All I had was a little towel, and now they want to make that into a big deal."
Owens said he hasn't heard anything about it from the league, and hasn't been fined.

In case you want to celebrate T.O. style for his next touchdown, you too can have your own T.O. Touchdown Towel.

- Mac Engel

Posted at 02:12 PM | Permalink | Comments (0) | TrackBack (0)

Terrell Owens on ...
Receiver Terrell Owens made his normal Wednesday-appearance for the media.

Because the Cowboys are 7-1 and Owens has yet to make a negative headline this season he's making a headline for that reason. He says he's the same teammate he's always been, but it appears as if he knows what's going on at Valley Ranch.

"(He is) just trying to concentrate and really focus, knowing the type of team we have," Owens said. "This team is special, and I’m a big, integral part of that, especially on the offensive side of the ball. There are times where I will assert myself vocally, and there are times that I lead by example. A lot of things that happened last year, as I told you guys at the beginning of the season, I had a chance to reflect, and I’ve done some things differently. If that’s the reason for my success, then I’ve done a good job."

- Mac Engel

Posted at 02:02 PM | Permalink | Comments (0) | TrackBack (0)

Doomsday101

Reaction score
As a gesture of unity all the Cowboy players should wear one of TO towels this weekend. :laugh2:

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Doomsday101;1750938 said:
As a gesture of unity all the Cowboy players should wear one of TO towels this weekend. :laugh2:

Awesome Idea!

khiladi

Reaction score
Doomsday101;1750938 said:
UNITY...

chappelle1.jpg

Reaction score
WoodysGirl;1750935 said:
November 07, 2007

T.O. TowelGate
It seems as if a rumor was spreading around the NFL that the league was going to fine Terrell Owens for waving his own personal "T.O. Touchdown Towel" on the sidelines in the latter stages of the Cowboys' win in Philadelphia. Not true so the towel waver himself.

"Stuff like that is minute and people try to make it a big deal. It's not any different than (Bengals receiver Chad Johnson) going to the sideline and taking his coat," Owens said. Earlier this season after a touchdown, Johnson went to the sidelines where he donned a custom-made faux Hall of Fame sports coat.

"All I had was a little towel, and now they want to make that into a big deal."
Owens said he hasn't heard anything about it from the league, and hasn't been fined.

In case you want to celebrate T.O. style for his next touchdown, you too can have your own T.O. Touchdown Towel.

- Mac Engel

Posted at 02:12 PM | Permalink | Comments (0) | TrackBack (0)

Terrell Owens on ...
Receiver Terrell Owens made his normal Wednesday-appearance for the media.

Because the Cowboys are 7-1 and Owens has yet to make a negative headline this season he's making a headline for that reason. He says he's the same teammate he's always been, but it appears as if he knows what's going on at Valley Ranch.

"(He is) just trying to concentrate and really focus, knowing the type of team we have," Owens said. "This team is special, and I’m a big, integral part of that, especially on the offensive side of the ball. There are times where I will assert myself vocally, and there are times that I lead by example. A lot of things that happened last year, as I told you guys at the beginning of the season, I had a chance to reflect, and I’ve done some things differently. If that’s the reason for my success, then I’ve done a good job."

- Mac Engel

Posted at 02:02 PM | Permalink | Comments (0) | TrackBack (0)

You judge for yourself!!!!!......

http://cowboyszone.com/forums/showthread.php?p=1747001#post1747001