FWST Mac and Jen Engel's New Baby

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
April 16, 2009

We Interrupt Your Regularly Scheduled Blog For ...

Yes, I have been MIA.
Yes, I have what I consider a pretty good excuse.
Meet Miss Vivian McRae Engel, formerly known as The Bengel, or Little Ball of Mate as my sports editor Joe Garza likes to call her. She was born April 1, 2009, weighing in at 6 pounds, 12 ounces and 19.5 inches long.

So I am taking a little time off (me and The Stars, right?) to enjoy my little baby and learn how to deal with permanent sleep deprivation (any tips?). I may be checking in here from time to time to fire off a sports take that I feels absolutely needs to be voiced, or to post Vivi pics or updates, or just to try to keep The Star-Teleboys in line when they get absolutely ga-ga about a 3-0 Rangers start when cooler heads were obviously needed.

Talk soon,
Jengel

ps. I so appreciate all of the emails and congrats and kind words and advice.
pps. Giving credit where credit is due, the pic of Vivian is from good friend and uberly talented former S-T photog Sharon Ellman. Catch her work @ www.ellmanphotography.com.

We now resume regularly scheduled programming.

Posted at 01:09 PM in Vivian McRae Engel | Permalink | Comments (3) | TrackBack (0)

Signals

Suspicious looking stranger
Reaction score
Sorry Darwin, no awards will be handed out this day. Mini Jennies :rolleyes: just what the world needs.