FYI - Abraham to Denver**RUMOR**

jps_tex

Reaction score
If this is a rumor I appoligize in advance, but it was sent to me, and I thought it might be interesting to everbody.

ravidubey

Reaction score
If true, Washington effectively traded John Abraham and change for Jason Campbell.

Bach

Benched
Reaction score
jps_tex said:
Here is a link from a TV Station in NY reporting that Abraham will be traded to the Broncos after midnight:

http://www.jetstv.com/

That looks like some college kid with a webcam in his dorm room.

Chris Mortenson, watch out!

:laugh2:

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
Bach said:
That looks like some college kid with a webcam in his dorm room.

Chris Mortenson, watch out!

Have you seen the video of those kids from China doing the Backstreet Boys?

I thought that was what it was when I saw the little fellow's picture.

StanleySpadowski

Reaction score
I really doubt this due to the Broncos' cap situation. They're struggling to get under the cap now, I can't see how they're going to free up another $8+ million for Abraham.

SkinsandTerps

Commanders Forever
Reaction score
haha.

I am going to start CowboysTV and say the Cowboys are trading Roy Williams to the Eagles for T.O.

RiggoForever

Benched
Reaction score
jps_tex said:
Here is a link from a TV Station in NY reporting that Abraham will be traded to the Broncos after midnight:

http://www.jetstv.com/

I'm going to put a hole through my wall if this is true. The Broncos had a larger cap deficit then us and are able to get Abraham at midnight? I will seriously be VERY, VERY, ANGRY.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
RiggoForever said:
I'm going to put a hole through my wall if this is true. The Broncos had a larger cap deficit then us and are able to get Abraham at midnight? I will seriously be VERY, VERY, ANGRY.

Could be true Denver has made some cuts to get under the cap and chances are will need to make more to get Abraham signed. Who have the skins released?

RESIN8

Reaction score
Who is this the Jets GM? The Jets are taking this youth movement too serious. No cue music like some Bruce Springsteen or Bon JOvi?

Bach

Benched
Reaction score
Alexander said:

Have you seen the video of those kids from China doing the Backstreet Boys?

I thought that was what it was when I saw the little fellow's picture.

I haven't seen that.

But seeing this, I now know what the kid from the Sixth Sense is doing these days. And he seemed to have such a promising future too.