Video: FYI if you have a Fire TV

CyberB0b

Village Idiot
Reaction score
The Cowboys released an app called Cowboys Now, and it has all of their content from the website in a nice clean format. You get stuff like Talkin Cowboys, as well as all of the documentaries they’ve done. There’s also training camp updates and all kinds of stuff. It’s probably available if you have Roku or Apple TV as well.

I’m sure most of you know about this, but I had no idea.

Reaction score
Thanks for mentioning this! I'd have had no idea, and it's a more convenient way for me to catch some of this Cowboys content that I thought I could only get on the website.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
The Cowboys released an app called Cowboys Now, and it has all of their content from the website in a nice clean format. You get stuff like Talkin Cowboys, as well as all of the documentaries they’ve done. There’s also training camp updates and all kinds of stuff. It’s probably available if you have Roku or Apple TV as well.

Thanks for sharing the info!
:thumbup:

conner01

Reaction score
I can’t remember the last time I went to the cowboys website
I found the best source of all things cowboy, in a single, easy to use format
Much better info than you can get from the website and info from multiple sources
The only real cowboy info you will ever need
I just come here

northerncowboynation

Reaction score

Yah if we lose to the Packers again. I'm gonna set fire to mine

giphy.gif

Ccijcladac

Reaction score
I'm confused do u mean fire stick? & If so I didn't know I have several fire sticks, I actually program them as a side hustle & I've never seen this on the Cowboys. Where is this located..I thank you for the heads up but can u be a little more specific

CyberB0b

Village Idiot
Reaction score

AlienBoy

Reaction score
You can get it off the Apple App Store as well. I downloaded this app on my iPad during the season last year. When they advertised it as something new, I was surprised it was this app.