Game Balls

dfense

Reaction score
Give Tony the contract Jerry. Guy never looks at the rush. He was electric.

The whole offensive line. Best game they've played in two years, inspite of Flozell's dumb penalties. Although that holding call on the JJ draw was real ticky tack. Even when a guy would get beat, he'd stay with his man and finish him. Very impressed.

Special teams. They contained Hester early and it seemed to mess with his patients. Then they released the dogs on him.

Defense. Not bad, 10 points the last two weeks. I'm really beginning to appreciate FS Hamlin. When Henry picked off that pass he returned, Hamlin cleaned up the receiver real good. He's done that a few times. Very physical. Probably resighn him and not have to worry about that position like they have for years.

Witten, TO, Barber, not enough game balls to go around. :bow:

AND THAT'S 5 STRAIGHT ROAD WINS BY MY COUNT!!!!

lane

The Chairman
Reaction score
dfense;1665269 said:
Give Tony the contract Jerry. Guy never looks at the rush. He was electric.

The whole offensive line. Best game they've played in two years, inspite of Flozell's dumb penalties. Although that holding call on the JJ draw was real ticky tack. Even when a guy would get beat, he'd stay with his man and finish him. Very impressed.

Special teams. They contained Hester early and it seemed to mess with his patients. Then they released the dogs on him.

Defense. Not bad, 10 points the last two weeks. I'm really beginning to appreciate FS Hamlin. When Henry picked off that pass he returned, Hamlin cleaned up the receiver real good. He's done that a few times. Very physical. Probably resighn him and not have to worry about that position like they have for years.

Witten, TO, Barber, not enough game balls to go around. :bow:

AND THAT'S 5 STRAIGHT ROAD WINS BY MY COUNT!!!!

this is one case where the whole team gets a game ball in my opinion.

we had to beat those sorry *** refs on top of the bears.

the special teams were all world baby!!

Undisputed

Reaction score
Best Team win in a while. Almost everyone screwed up at one point (kept shooting ourselves in the foot), and at the same time everyone was able to make up for their mistakes.

Love it.

amarillodoc

Reaction score
Hurd deserves one for his block on Archuleta on one of TO's big gains. I loved it how Garrett then rewarded him with a long pass on the very next play.

Undisputed

Reaction score
amarillodoc;1665440 said:
Hurd deserves one for his block on Archuleta on one of TO's big gains. I loved it how Garrett then rewarded him with a long pass on the very next play.

Funny, that was the one point this season where I really stopped a thought, "We might just turn out to be a VERY good team this year". Everyone stepping up.

kojak

Who Loves Ya Baby?
Reaction score
How about McQuistan? If he doesnt hustle his arse off after the FG block to make the tackle the bears would have scored and maybe changed the outcome of the game.

But anyway nice hustle on his part for not giving up on the play.

NickZepp

Reaction score
Offense

Romo, TO, Oline they played their hearts out.

Defense
Roy-outside of one play he was excellent tonight.
Ware and Spencer. Hopefully they can get in that backfield more this year.

jrumann59

Reaction score
JJ deserves one to he had some nice plays called back that were momentum changers, especially in the first half.

EPL0c0

The Funcooker
Reaction score
Either Rex Grossman was ignoring Musin Muhammad on purpose or Jacques Reeves (Plus saftey help I'm sure) did an effective job of virtually shutting him down (1rec 9yds) and basically cutting the field in half.

dfense

Reaction score
EPL0c0;1665697 said:
Either Rex Grossman was ignoring Musin Muhammad on purpose or Jacques Reeves (Plus saftey help I'm sure) did an effective job of virtually shutting him down (1rec 9yds) and basically cutting the field in half.
Muhammad had 15 yrds receiving up to this point this season. I think you can say it's more Rex than Reeves.