Game Day is like War for Cowboy fans, we set our differences aside & come together

Diehardblues

Reaction score
We all have our different viewpoints and opinion from half empty to half full glasses. Some of us are blind homers, others blatant haters. We have fanatic diehards , bandwagoneers, casual, local, afar and fans abroad.

Some of us are apathetic , negative nancies, cheerleaders , overly optimistic , frustrated and disappointed , whining & kicking until the very end .

We don’t agree on our ownership, front office , coaching staff, QB, etc and some of us think we can win a SB every year and some don’t think we’ll ever win one again.

But for 60 minutes each week all Cowboy fans can come together for one purpose. Rooting our team on to victory. Go Cowboys!!

viman96

Thread Killer
Reaction score
LOL...

The fanbase here does not come together. Depending on the individual, their respective heal gets further dug in.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
LOL...

The fanbase here does not come together. Depending on the individual, their respective heal gets further dug in.
Fans in my circle come together. It’s time this group of fans in this forum come together for at least 60 minutes in 17 games a year.

Regardless everyone’s agenda if you can’t come together rooting on your team for 60 minutes then why be a fan.

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
Fans in my circle come together. It’s time this group of fans in this forum come together for at least 60 minutes in 17 games a year.
if you can make this happen you missed your calling which should give you a nice cush job near the washington "Whatever they are called today's"

Diehardblues

Reaction score
It’s like attending a game. We all come in different shapes and sizes, with different agendas , etc but we all are rooting our team on .

Now before and after the game we can argue and discuss our different opinions and directions we should take along with our take on the game .

But we come together for this very short time in the interest of why we are here.
The Dallas Cowboys

Gangsta Spanksta

Reaction score
We all have our different viewpoints and opinion from half empty to half full glasses. Some of us are blind homers, others blatant haters. We have fanatic diehards , bandwagoneers, casual, local, afar and fans abroad.

Some of us are apathetic , negative nancies, cheerleaders , overly optimistic , frustrated and disappointed , whining & kicking until the very end .

We don’t agree on our ownership, front office , coaching staff, QB, etc and some of us think we can win a SB every year and some don’t think we’ll ever win one again.

But for 60 minutes each week all Cowboy fans can come together for one purpose. Rooting our team on to victory. Go Cowboys!!
Beer the peace maker ;)

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

Real fans do....Go Cowboys

viman96

Thread Killer
Reaction score

Regardless everyone’s agenda if you can’t come together rooting on your team for 60 minutes then why be a fan.
People tend to be way less combative in person. Especially in 1:1 situations.

Having said that, it is awesome your group of friends are not that way. I truly wish the fans here were like that.

VaqueroTD

Reaction score
Maybe the only time all fans are in unison:

giphy.gif

Diehardblues

Reaction score
People tend to be way less combative in person. Especially in 1:1 situations.

Having said that, it is awesome your group of friends are not that way. I truly wish the fans here were like that.
Any fan that’s not able to leave their attitudes and agendas at the door for a 60 minute game at my house isn’t welcome .

Blast From The Past

Reaction score

I just think "we" just need more Cowbell! :D

ESisback

Reaction score

Amen, brother!