Game Four Survival: Good, Bad, and Impossibly Ugly

T-RO

Reaction score
-The good? Dak was 21/23 throwing to anyone except Brandin Cooks. The bad? Dak was 1 of 4 when targeting Brandin Cooks with passes. That's two weeks in a row where Cooks looks his age.

-The good? Hunter Luepke had 3 tackles in special teams to go along with 22 yards of offense on four touches.

-The good? The Cowboys 2nd drive where they overcame two big penalties to score. They actually gained 95 yards of yardage on the drive and Dak was 9-9.

-The ugly? That we had to overcome those two penalties, which marred the game in spasms.

-The bad? The mere notion that Zeke is still on this roster. He again couldn't manage even 4 yards per carry.

-The good? The lack of any turnovers by the Boys. The ugly? The lack of sacks and splash plays on defense.

-The good? We survived a game where we had to suit up backup Booth and just-off-the-street Amani Oruwariye at cornerback. The bad? We barely survived!

T-RO

Reaction score
Mods: I didn't see a similarly named thread. Feel free to move this over to that one.

A few more:

-Good? Kendricks had 13 tackles. The ugly? That a guy who is a single-season bandaid at linebacker led our defense.

-Good? We beat New York again...and on the road. Bad? Our gap between NY and Washington may be starting to evaporate.

-Ugly? The league's dubious officiating. Good? Al Michaels eviscerating those officials last night on national TV

nate dizzle

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Mods: I didn't see a similarly named thread. Feel free to move this over to that one.

A few more:

-Good? Kendricks had 13 tackles. The ugly? That a guy who is a single-season bandaid at linebacker led our defense.

-Good? We beat New York again...and on the road. Bad? Our gap between NY and Washington may be starting to evaporate.

-Ugly? The league's dubious officiating. Good? Al Michaels eviscerating those officials last night on national TV
That face mask penalty on Bellinger just shows the incompetence of these refs. I was listening to NFL on XM and they were all perplexed as to how it is NFLNY can immediately chime in to reverse a call and that one, which was blatantly backwards, was left alone. Was the guy watching the game in NY offices taking a bathroom break? How does that happen??

gtb1943

Reaction score
That face mask penalty on Bellinger just shows the incompetence of these refs. I was listening to NFL on XM and they were all perplexed as to how it is NFLNY can immediately chime in to reverse a call and that one, which was blatantly backwards, was left alone. Was the guy watching the game in NY offices taking a bathroom break? How does that happen??
and there was ONLY ONE GAME GOING ON AT THE TIME