Game in HD tonight?

CowboyWay

If Coach would have put me in, we'd a won State
Reaction score
Last week the game wasn't presented in HD. Yet, the announcers even said it was. Was I the only one that didn't get it in HD????

What about tonight? Is it in HD?

DBoys

Reaction score
kobe2jail said:
Last week the game wasn't presented in HD. Yet, the announcers even said it was. Was I the only one that didn't get it in HD????

What about tonight? Is it in HD?

It was for me but I have the new MPEG4 satellite so channel 11 in DFW is HD. If you have DirecTV call into the HD division and submit waivers for the east or west coast feeds of CBS, FOX, ABC, and NBC. That way if there is ever a problem you have backup.

CowboyWay

If Coach would have put me in, we'd a won State
Reaction score
DBoys said:
I If you have DirecTV call into the HD division and submit waivers for the east or west coast feeds of CBS, FOX, ABC, and NBC. That way if there is ever a problem you have backup.

Never heard of that before. I'll give it a try. thanks

tyke1doe

Reaction score
Does DirecTV have a HD channel besides 212 for the NFL Network?

When I watch NFL Network on the television (36 inch flat screen) with HDTV, it shows a small screen with the graphics running out of the screen. I assume it's fitted for HDTV, but then I don't find a HDTV channel, unlike ESPN which has an HD ESPN channel in the 70 to 80 channel ranges.

Help anyone?

lurkercowboy

Reaction score
If there is, I can't find it. People have said that it is sometimes on 95, but not that I have ever seen. This is my first year with HDTV so maybe they will have it during the regular season.

Deep_Freeze

Reaction score
My biggest problem is the newspaper here in Little Rock says that the game comes on at 7 on NBC, but if I look at the TV guide on the TV, it doesn't have the game. Hope the guide is wrong although it seldom is.