Video: Game recap, Zeke is the best player in the NFL,

Blackthorn

Reaction score
The formula for Dallas is simple, continue handing the ball to Zeke at least 25 times per game. Zeke is the best player in the game and he can take over any team with his running. Dak looked like his rookie self with his play as well. I thought Hurns and Beasley ran good routes and I believe that after watching the tape that Dak will elevate his play another notch with these two receivers. Zeke had a monster game for 240 yards and think he will do even more in the future.

Flip over to the defense, Demarcus Lawrence was incredible. I can't wait to to see D-Law, Irving Crawford and Taco on the field at the same time. This team is marching towards the Superbowl.

Zeke is the best weapon in the NFL.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
The formula for Dallas is simple, continue handing the ball to Zeke at least 25 times per game. Zeke is the best player in the game and he can take over any team with his running. Dak looked like his rookie self with his play as well. I thought Hurns and Beasley ran good routes and I believe that after watching the tape that Dak will elevate his play another notch with these two receivers. Zeke had a monster game for 240 yards and think he will do even more in the future.

Flip over to the defense, Demarcus Lawrence was incredible. I can't wait to to see D-Law, Irving Crawford and Taco on the field at the same time. This team is marching towards the Superbowl.

Zeke is the best weapon in the NFL.

Do you watch other teams besides the Cowboys?

dsturgeon

Reaction score
He fumbled last week, and I didnt notice during the game, but on the highlights he needs to tuck that ball in.

JD_KaPow

jimnabby
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Kamara and Gurley would like a word.

If Elliott starts doing things in the passing game the way he did yesterday, that could change. Not so much the screen pass, which was beautifully blocked, but running actual WR-type routes downfield and making plays out of them. That catch on the last drive gives a tantalizing hint of what could be, but I expect them to bury it in the playbook for another 5 games or so.

jrumann59

Reaction score
He has had opportunities we need to have the coaches pull the swing pass out of the playbook Dak cannot throw that pass at all.