Game Tomorrow - Any Tailgating Suggestions

tcc0808

Reaction score
My 14 y/o son and traveled to go to the game, anyone know of any good Cowboy tailgates tomorrow?

Motorola

Reaction score
My 14 y/o son and traveled to go to the game, anyone know of any good Cowboy tailgates tomorrow?
My humble suggestions--
1) get to bed early Saturday night - 11pm the latest.
2) get up early- eat a light breakfast -fruits and perhaps cereal & milk
3) get to the the stadium 2-1/2 hours before kickoff --- to participate in -- engage-- and enjoy the tailgates = being with Cowboys Fans - those being local and the ones that traveled to be witness to the 7th victory of the season.

Last edited:

dsturgeon

Reaction score
My humble suggestions--
1) get to bed early Saturday night - 11pm the latest.
2) get up early- eat a light breakfast -fruits and perhaps cereal & milk
3) get to the the stadium 2-1/2 hours before kickoff --- to participate in -- engage-- and enjoy the tailgates = being with Cowboys Fans - those being local and the ones that traveled to be witness to the 7th victory of the season.
Why eat a light breakfast and the early bedtime?

Motorola

Reaction score
Why eat a light breakfast and the early bedtime?
So you can wake up early and get to the stadium's parking lots to meet, interact, and enjoy the camaraderie with other Cowboys Fans -
plus engorge on the bountiful - delicious food that is available at their tailgate settings.

dsturgeon

Reaction score
So you can wake up early and get to the stadium's parking lots to meet, interact, and enjoy the camaraderie with other Cowboys Fans -
plus engorge on the bountiful - delicious food that is available at their tailgate settings.
it sounded bad to me in the other posting, but in this one it sounds better