Game Video

mephisto890

Reaction score
Does anyone know where the link is for the Cowboys/Titan game video on Torrents.

Thanks in advance.....

Future

Intramural Legend
Reaction score
could this possibly be stickied until its put up?

partly so there arent 10 threads asking like I was about to...and just b/c i think it would be convenient

theogt

Surrealist
Reaction score
*hums Jeopardy theme*

*attempts to bite his own ear*

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
I dont do the bit torrents thing, but I may put some highlights up later, I put the game on disc and have it on my hard drive so if I get a chance tonight I will put up some highlights with brad shams call.

If not tonight then definetly tomorrow.

PoetTree

Reaction score
theebs;1066105 said:
I dont do the bit torrents thing, but I may put some highlights up later, I put the game on disc and have it on my hard drive so if I get a chance tonight I will put up some highlights with brad shams call.

If not tonight then definetly tomorrow.

As I usually do, I'll promise to kiss your feet if you compile a collection of Julius highlights. And even though they're nice, I don't even need them with Brad Sham's calls (as I'm sure that's more work).

I understand if you don't want to take the time. But know this: if I don't get these weekly Julius clips, I'm going to expect quite the Julius-devoted highlight reel at the end of the year.

The choice is yours...

:cool:

Dallas22

Reaction score
I am looking for this also... put up a requent on that NFL torrent site. I would REALLY want to get this in HD as well!!! Thanks!

Also, I would like to download the newest complete version of Nero from one of those torrent sites so that I can transfer the video of the Cowboys games this season onto a blank DVD and watch them on my regular (stand alone) DVD Player in my living room. Thanks for ANY info and help on this...

GO COWBOYS!!!

Dallas22

superpunk

Reaction score
Theebs,

I record every game the Cowboys play, with a DVR, and then burn it to CD. I use the short-cuts broadcast (which means I only do that for 1 or 4 pm games, not primetime). I don't know the first thing about sharing that with everyone, but it's the greatest thing ever, and I wouldn't mind doing it. If you could tell me how, or PM me, that would be cool.

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
superpunk;1067350 said:
Theebs,

I record every game the Cowboys play, with a DVR, and then burn it to CD. I use the short-cuts broadcast (which means I only do that for 1 or 4 pm games, not primetime). I don't know the first thing about sharing that with everyone, but it's the greatest thing ever, and I wouldn't mind doing it. If you could tell me how, or PM me, that would be cool.

your going to need to rip the game from the discs to your hard drive.
Then render it all together, or in quarters.
Then upload it to a host site.

I dont do this because the way I do it the whole game is about 7 gb, with the post game show. If I were to render that down to a 1 gb or less file in a different format like wmv etc. I think it would take like 10 hours or more...so I dont do it!

superpunk

Reaction score
theebs;1067414 said:
your going to need to rip the game from the discs to your hard drive.
Then render it all together, or in quarters.
Then upload it to a host site.

I dont do this because the way I do it the whole game is about 7 gb, with the post game show. If I were to render that down to a 1 gb or less file in a different format like wmv etc. I think it would take like 10 hours or more...so I dont do it!

Well, the shortcut is less than 30 minutes, showing only every play, none of the in-between. So, there's no need to break it up, I think.

Links to sites/programs needed to do this?

JonCJG

Reaction score
I have a PC that records every game to my hard drive and would put it up somewhere if I knew how?