CFZ Game was lost by everybody

IceStar-D7

Reaction score
Coaching staff sucked. McCarthy on down were no help before or during game. Kellen Moore play calling in the last 2 minutes laughable at best. TY not available-coaching decision. Kept switching the Oline during the game. Kept running the same run play every time. This line is not the great wall,. Coaching on all levels were just horrific. Lawrence threw quick-short passes all game. We make dak throw the mid passes where the defense is always in his face as he throws. God. Can't stand Kellen Moore.

Defense... Tank and Micah might as well stayed on the bus. Without Hankins? We have no run defense. Bossman is a JOKE! No heart as far as I'm concerned. Game on the line and you can't make a stop when it counts.Defense did give us 2 TO's yet we get 10 points or 6. Jacksonville gets TD's on ours. One sack in the last 2 minutes? Game OVER!!!! Dallas win. One darn sack is all we needed. Game OVER! Pathetic!!

I only blame Dak for the first int which was-guess again-tipped. The Brown int was on Brown. The ball hit him in the hand. Oline was terrible at pass blocking of which they always are-especially when Dak is playing. Again. Moore continues to be useless as an OC-especially in BIG games. No post- no screens- no slants- no deep goes to the center of the field. Just Dak go back and hopefully you find somebody -somewhere. Back in the day when Troy and Irvin had a 3rd and 4. It was slant all day. Just so dumb how he called the game the last 2minutes. Not even excited about the Philly game. Might be the only game EVER I haven't watched as a Dallas Cowboy fan. Just not gonna screw my Christmas Eve up. Peace.

Last edited:

IceStar-D7

Reaction score
I get the idea of the post, but Lamb did show up again.
Jacksonville was probably smart enough to double Lamb. Kellen Moore should of been smart enough to call a better play or move Lamb to the back field to let him get free. But Kellen Moore sucks so I shouldn't expect that from him. My bad:facepalm:

Ken

Reaction score
Jacksonville was probably smart enough to double Lamb. Kellen Moore should of been smart enough to call a better play or move Lamb to the back field to let him get free. But Kellen Moore sucks so I shouldn't expect that from him. My bad:facepalm:
Remember that one week we move Ceedee all over the place.

Ya...me too.

We likely won't see it again.

Reactions: CWR

Brooksey

Reaction score
Coaching staff sucked. McCarthy on down were no help before or during game. Kellen Moore play calling in the last 2 minutes laughable at best. TY not available-coaching decision. Kept switching the Oline during the game. Kept running the same run play every time. This line is not the great wall,. Coaching on all levels were just horrific. Lawrence threw quick-short passes all game. We make dak throw the mid passes where the defense is always in his face as he throws. God. Can't stand Kellen Moore.

Defense... Tank and Micah might as well stayed on the bus. Without Hankins? We have no run defense. Bossman is a JOKE! No heart as far as I'm concerned. Game on the line and you can't make a stop when it counts.Defense did give us 2 TO's yet we get 10 points or 6. Jacksonville gets TD's on ours. One sack in the last 2 minutes? Game OVER!!!! Dallas win. One darn sack is all we needed. Game OVER! Pathetic!!

I only blame Dak for the first int which was-guess again-tipped. The Brown int was on Brown. The ball hit him in the hand. Oline was terrible at pass blocking of which they always are-especially when Dak is playing. Again. Moore continues to be useless as an OC-especially in BIG games. No post- no screens- no slants- no deep goes to the center of the field. Just Dak go back and hopefully you find somebody -somewhere. Back in the day when Troy and Irvin had a 3rd and 4. It was slant all day. Just so dumb how he called the game the last 2minutes. Not even excited about the Philly game. Might be the only game EVER I haven't watched as a Dallas Cowboy fan. Just not gonna screw my Christmas Eve up. Peace.

The loss is on Dak Prescott and Kelvin Joseph..if not for them two jokesters we win by 21 in a blow out.

Blame Dak & Bossman fat

links18

Reaction score
Remember that one week we move Ceedee all over the place.

Ya...me too.

We likely won't see it again.

They are saving it for the NFC Championship game that we won't make.

IceStar-D7

Reaction score
The loss is on Dak Prescott and Kelvin Joseph..if not for them two jokesters we win by 21 in a blow out.

Blame Dak & Bossman fat
WRONG!!!! We needed one first down. Moore calling the same running plays all day. Jacksonville was waiting. They knew what was coming. He did something different Dak never throws that pass. As I said. A simple slant. A screen. Way safer than a sideline pass with Dak running for his life. Tank and Micha. One sack in the last 2 minutes -we win. Those two failed way worse than Dak did. IMO. I know. hate Dak. Dak scored 34. You can't beat Jacksonville with 34 points? No matter who is your quarterback. You can't beat nobody!

Reactions: CWR

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

Agree with everything, except I am always excited for the next game. MERRY CHRISTMAS!

lukemartin79

Reaction score

Very well put Sir- how can anyone argue any one of those points. You are just speaking the truth here

IceStar-D7

Reaction score
Agree with everything, except I am always excited for the next game. MERRY CHRISTMAS!
Merry Christmas to you also-fellow Dallas fan. I might get going by next week but I just don't want Dallas to mess up my Christmas Eve. I have the next week after Christmas Eve to screw up my New Years celebration:laugh:

IceStar-D7

Reaction score
Lamb and Bland played well. Tyron played great for his first appearance at RT in many years.

Idiot Mccarthy kept rotating them. I think that hurt on some pass protection plays. Even Nate Newton said that was dumb to do because the guys haven't worked with each other. Nate should know.

droopdog7

Reaction score
Pretty much every game is lost by everybody. And anytime you have a close game, you’re going to be able to pick out any number of plays that lost it. Had we won, the jags would be able to do the same.

Praxit

Reaction score
..I feel DQ was playing conservative. 4 rushing lineman, we're not getting there.
How would you fix? Blitz some players often.
He began doing this way later into the 4th quarter. To late by then. The score was already tied.
Dallas D has regressed, unfortunately.
I'll blame them for fast exit in post season.

Starforever

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Lamb and Bland played well. Tyron played great for his first appearance at RT in many years.

Bland allowed a touchdown on a missed assignment. Chasing an outside receiver, when his assignment was the inside receiver.

RonWashington

Reaction score
Get me Payton or Bruce Arrian's next year. I'm sick of Mccarthy!

Bruce Arians not coming back and certainly not a Jerry type . Payton got one SB ring same as MM . Not sure the infatuation with Payton . No if a change occurs and at this point I would not make change I want a younger HC who’s a coordinator right now . Ken Dorsey Buffalo heck Leslie Frazier in Buffalo to name 2 interviews.