Twitter: Garrett: Crawford, Durant and Mayowa getting MRIs

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
Mayowa had a stinger and returned so hopefully everything checks out ok. We can not lose another end. Who knows when Lawrence will play again.

I bet crawford is out monday and possibly philly if it doesnt matter. His shoulder was hanging and Brad Sham was talking about his knee issues earlier in the game. I think it was a knee anyway.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Mayowa had a stinger and returned so hopefully everything checks out ok. We can not lose another end. Who knows when Lawrence will play again.

I bet crawford is out monday and possibly philly if it doesnt matter. His shoulder was hanging and Brad Sham was talking about his knee issues earlier in the game. I think it was a knee anyway.

I'm fine with that. It turned out to be addition by subtraction anyway.

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

Glad to hear Mayowa just had a stinger. I was concerned he/Crawford both had shoulder/bicep issues the way they were walking off the field.