Twitter: Garrett PC Thread - 09/17/15

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Mark Lane ‏@therealmarklane 32m32 minutes ago
Garrett PC: in practice, we're recreating the tempo we're going to see. So, we do that a number of ways, including flip-flopping offenses.
it doesn't look like Darren Sproles has lost a step since San Diego.
You don't carry over being 8-0 on the road. It's a new team, new year.
having success on the road has to do with your mindset and mental toughness.
what we emphasize to our team is not where we play, but how we play. We focus on ourselves.
Tyler Patmon did a great job last week.
Tyler Patmon has done a good job in getting ready for the #Eagles.
Bernadeau being backup center is why he gets activated over Collins, but they are competing this week for a roster spot. (Assuming he means "starting spot")
Fletcher Cox is a hard guy to block.
#Eagles roster changing is no different than the rest of the NFL.
I have a lot of stories of going into Philly as a division rival, none that I can share. Maybe over a lemonade.
#Eagles fans are passionate and they love their team.
the mechanics of the game are critical when facing the #Eagles. The officials do a good job of letting defense substitute.

David Helman ‏@HelmanDC 28m28 minutes ago Irving, TX
JG says Bernadeau's ability to play center is what put him over Collins last week. If Leary can't go, figure they'd both be active.

Jon Machota ‏@jonmachota 27m27 minutes ago
Jason Garrett asked to share a memorable story from his time around Eagles fans: "I have a lot of them. None I can share."

Brandon George ‏@DMN_George 12m12 minutes ago
Jason Garrett asked about how remarkable it is that Cowboys went 8-0 on road last year: "We're not thinking about any remarkable streaks."