Garrett, Sparano... stones rolling

SDogo

Not as good as I once was but as good once as I ev
Reaction score
Just some ugly and quick thoughts if Garrett and Sparano leave:

Offensive Assistant/quality control coach Wesley Phillips: Please tell me Jerry would not let Wade convince him to step up that title.:banghead:

sago1

Reaction score
Don't be ridiculous. No way would that be allowed to happen. Phillips will have some input as to who the next OC will be but not just anybody. I also wouldn't be surprised if Romo won't have some say (if only in private discussion with Jerry about what Romo thinks but also ensure Romo on board). Don't forget Jerry gave Aikman the say (over Jimmy Johnson) on who he wanted his OC to be. Now I'm not saying Jerry gives Romo same say but certainly will discuss with him privately to reassure him.

SDogo

Not as good as I once was but as good once as I ev
Reaction score
sago1;1906922 said:
Don't be ridiculous. No way would that be allowed to happen. Phillips will have some input as to who the next OC will be but not just anybody. I also wouldn't be surprised if Romo won't have some say (if only in private discussion with Jerry about what Romo thinks but also ensure Romo on board). Don't forget Jerry gave Aikman the say (over Jimmy Johnson) on who he wanted his OC to be. Now I'm not saying Jerry gives Romo same say but certainly will discuss with him privately to reassure him.

Well around these parts you just never know.:eek::