General Consensus of Cowboys Fans (survey)

STAR GAZER

Benched
Reaction score
Here is a 10 question survey that may help you to gage just how you relate to the average Cowboys Fan.

The results of the survey will be posted in this thread once a total of one hundred participants have responded. The statistics are in the form of graphical charts, and very insightful. So please take the time to participate. You will be informed of the results. I promise.

Depending on the response and feedback, more in-depth surveys will be conducted in the near future. So please let me know what you think.

Take the survey here............. Click Here

STAR GAZER

Benched
Reaction score
Thanks for participating guys. If you have any input as to what would make for a good future topic. Post your suggestions here.

By the way, we should have results soon. This survey is being conducted at five Cowboys boards abroad.

the kid 05

Individuals play the game, but teams beat the odds
Reaction score
done, for the mcfadden question there should have been a i dont know yet option

STAR GAZER

Benched
Reaction score
Here are the results guys. Everything went smoothly for a first run. Next time I'll gear the survey to more specific controversial topics. Perhaps with some more multiple choice and more complex questions.

2051590563_e46b52d30b_o.png

2051590513_6adb04ebe1_o.png

2052376536_3515882384_o.png

2051590439_9524b11d5f_o.png

2051590387_9fd1ff3dfc_o.png

Crown Royal

Insulin Beware
Reaction score
Wish I could have gotten in on this.

LOL @ The media bias question. The fans of all 32 teams would answer the same way.

JackMagist

The Great Communicator
Reaction score
I was too late to get in on the survey. :(

BTW I think some of the survey answers may have shown a certain bias on the part of the person doing the poll. They probably should have been a little more generic and not represented any emotional response. But that's just me.

AsthmaField

Outta bounds
Reaction score
JackMagist;1781201 said:
They probably should have been a little more generic and not represented any emotional response. But that's just me.

I agree with you on that. How questions are phrased has a lot to do with the responses you get in any survey.

Still, just for fun on a message board... no big deal.

You are right, though.