George Mason slays UCONN

Kangaroo

Reaction score
The Colonial League Took out the Ucon power house which was selected by a lot of people to win it all

Holy Cow a #11 seed is in the Final Four

:eek:

Phoenix-Talon

Eagles Fan Liaison
Reaction score
YES!!!!! I've just won a six pack of ice tea from my neighbor. That's huge, he's from a rival fraternity, and a Commanders fan!

devman90

The Master of Disaster
Reaction score
Man! I had Duke and Uconn in the finals, when Duke lost I still had hope that Uconn would pull through and i might win. and then this.....:bang2:

VThokie7

Reaction score
I'm glad UCONN went down. I had them getting upset early and that didn't happen, but noway they were winning the championship. For being the most talented team in the nation without a doubt they don't play like it. All season they have coasted and played up to the level of the team they were facing. Who would've thought a CAA team in the final four WOW.

Kangaroo

Reaction score
VThokie7 said:
I'm glad UCONN went down. I had them getting upset early and that didn't happen, but noway they were winning the championship. For being the most talented team in the nation without a doubt they don't play like it. All season they have coasted and played up to the level of the team they were facing. Who would've thought a CAA team in the final four WOW.

Look at who they beat to get a shot at Ucon they took down Michigan State and NC

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
I can't remember there ever being an ncaa tournament when all #1 seeds were gone. I'm sure their have been but I can't remember one.

Kangaroo

Reaction score
Yeagermeister said:
I can't remember there ever being an ncaa tournament when all #1 seeds were gone. I'm sure their have been but I can't remember one.

last one was like 1980 or around there and 86 was the last time a double digit seeded team made the final 4 and that was LSU

joseephuss

Reaction score
Hofstra has to be pissed right about now. They beat George Mason twice in the final couple of weeks before the tourney and still got passed over.

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Well I have a new team to cheer on now.

Go with the underdog.