Georgia's Mohamed Massaquoi cowboys interested

cowboyjoe

Reaction score
Georgia's Mohamed Massaquoi.

According to a source, the Chicago Bears will be working out the Bulldogs receiver in less than a week. Then he heads to Tennessee and Dallas for official visits with the Titans and the Cowboys. And he's already worked out for the New England Patriots, who have shown such strong interest in the First-Team All-SEC player that they sent their offensive coordinator and wide receiver coach to Georgia's Pro Day.

Georgia WR Mohamed Massaquoi
Andy Lyons/Getty Images

Massaquoi has also been drawing interest from a number of other teams, including the Cleveland Browns and the Detroit Lions. During quarterback Matt Stafford's workout for the Lions, Massaquoi ran routes and caught passes—but also caught the attention of Detroit's coaching staff.

The 6-foot-2, 210-pound receiver has prototypical size for the NFL and has been drawing a lot of attention from teams since improving or matching all of his Combine numbers during Georgia's Pro Day. While projecting a fearless attitude about going across the middle to make catches, Massaquoi rang-up 58 catches for 920 yards and scored eight touchdowns during his final year at Georgia.

"My high school coach used to always say that you're going to get hit anyway, so you might as well go across and catch it," he told Scout.com during a phone interview.

Massaquoi's maturity and poise are undoubtedly earning him points with talent evaluators as well. It's obvious that he's a player who's not going to be easily distracted at the next level.

"I'm a guy who will help with the locker room chemistry, who loves to play the game and who loves life," he said.

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
whoever the Patriots are interested in, if I'm Jerry, I make a point to look into it

cowboyjoe

Reaction score
JerryAdvocate;2715253 said:
whoever the Patriots are interested in, if I'm Jerry, I make a point to look into it

i second that jerry, i would look at players hard that new england looks at, also players that miami dolphins look at