Get Back Out There and Represent the NFC East!

Reaction score
I was startIng to think that Dalley fans were tough! Look at the titles of your posts on several threads; they are border line boring with a teaspoon of hopelessness.

You guys Need to start talking fire! So what, you're 2-2 -- you've got 12 repeat 12 more games to pull Off a wildcard birth. The Dalley you guys have been telling me about are supposed to be fighters -- never say die, warrior-like fans. I sure don't see it.

...Perhaps that's the difference between Eagle fans and Dalley fans. LiKe you've told us so many many times before, we've never tasted a SB victory, or a dynasty -- so, we don't get "depressed when we start to falter. Eagle fans strike out until we feel better, and then our team always comes up with a respectable standing (you guys call it choking; but choking is better than dying). Wake TFU!

Here's the remaining games ... My opinion only ...

Oct. 17 PITTSBURGH STEELERS - dalley loses

Oct. 24 @ Green Bay Packers - dalley wins

Oct. 31 DETROIT LIONS - dalley wins

Nov. 7 @ Cincinnati Bengals - dalley wins

Nov. 15 PHILADELPHIA EAGLES - dalley loses :rolleyes:

Nov. 21 @ Baltimore Ravens - dalley wins

Nov. 25 CHICAGO BEARS - dalley loses

Dec. 6 @ Seattle Seahawks - dalley win (I dayam sure hope so!)

Dec. 12 NEW ORLEANS SAINTS - dalley wins

Dec. 19 @ Philadelphia Eagles - dalley loses

Dec. 26 WASHINGTON Commanders - dalley wins

Jan. 2 @ NY Giants** - dalley wins

dalley goes 10 - 6

WILD CARD WEEKEND Jan. 8-9, 2005

The Only thing that can stop you is more injuries, and a self-defeatist attitude by the Fans! :rolleyes:

Bring it!

JR HELFRICK

Reaction score
Remember, we have Vinny as our QB. I love the Cowboys, but I cant wait till we have a QB and a RB that we can watch grow together and see that in a few years we will be able to compete for another Superbowl. Going to the playoffs and losing in not my kind of season. I will watch every game this year and even go to a few, but I want another Superbowl. If Henson is our future, put him in!!!

LaTunaNostra

He Made the Difference
Reaction score
Roughneck said:
Do it LTN, you know you want to.
and miss out on all the crow he and AJM are gonna be eating after we horse whup 'em?

I can wait. :D

Reaction score
LaTunaNostra said:
and miss out on all the crow he and AJM are gonna be eating after we horse whup 'em? I can wait. :D

That's the spirit! Crow? I don't think so -- is that like the Raven dalley is going to eat in Baltimore??

...A census taker once tried to test me. I ate his liver with some fava beans and a nice chianti.

Quote from Hannibal Lecter in Silence of the Lamb :cool:

Roughneck

Reaction score
ARMAGEDDON EAGLE said:
LMAO! R'Neck, if you only knew how you sound. Here's a hint ...would you two like to be excused to go to the powder room? :rolleyes:
Obsession, once again, noted puppet.

BTW, what is "dalley"?

Reaction score
Roughneck said:

Hello boys and girls, today we're going to learn about simularities. Everyone pull out their blue and green crayons ...

If blue is the crayon for the dallas cowboys, then green is the crayon for the Philadelphia Eagles ...

therefore

dalley is my slang word for dallas as iggles is a slang word for the Eagles

You saavy? :rolleyes:

The30YardSlant

Benched
Reaction score
ARMAGEDDON EAGLE said:
Hello boys and girls, today we're going to learn about simularities. Everyone pull out their blue and green crayons ...

If blue is the crayon for the dallas cowboys, then green is the crayon for the Philadelphia Eagles ...

therefore

My brain hurts.....

Roughneck

Reaction score
HeavyHitta31 said:
My brain hurts.....
At least you have one Heavy. It seems that when God was handing out Brains, puppet was off eating a pile of ****, picking his nose till it bled, or whatever Philthy fans do in their free time.

Reaction score
ARMAGEDDON EAGLE said:

therefore

Sweet whats up bro? Another eagle fan here besides me since i just signed up.

JR HELFRICK

Reaction score
ARMAGEDDON EAGLE said:

therefore

In your sig. Donavan looks like he's used to TO being behind him with his hands on his shoulders. :eek: That aint right !

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
JR HELFRICK said:
In your sig. Donavan looks like he's used to TO being behind him with his hands on his shoulders. :eek: That aint right !

Just in case you missed it on another thread...I give you....

TODMlove.jpg

:p

Reaction score
Drinkin at the Lincoln said:
Sweet whats up bro? Another eagle fan here besides me since i just signed up.

Welcome! Tough crowd, but they're all rough to Eagle Fans. That's Nothing New -- we can handle any team fans in the NFL. While this is a predominantly dalley c'boy fan MB, there are some good people here -- some brain dead people also.

You're not alone! We're here Bro!