Get This Off My Chest

DBoys

Reaction score
Guys I hope we have a little more restraint and are more grounded than the other NFCE fans. The last few weeks I have been sickened by all the hype surrounding the Giants and Commanders when things go their way. I just hope we conduct ourselves a little better and don't flap our gums in the same ignorant ways. I like this board because the users discuss topics and keep an open mind but victory tends to strip people of sound reason. It was a good day but we are better than the bashing and idiotic opinions to gain false confidence. Those who can walk do not need to talk and for the first time in a long time this team will do the talking for us.

This game is crucial tomorrow and I think we beat them soundly.

TheHustler

Reaction score
I dunno. I have a feeling that when/if we win, there's going to be a LOT of talk about the Cowboys and the Superbowl.....

MarionBarberThe4th

Reaction score
I dunno. I have a feeling that when/if we win, there's going to be a LOT of talk about the Cowboys and the Superbowl.....

Its someone new every week. skins a few back, Giants last week, now that they see Eli isnt quite God, itll be the Panthers this week I think

(Who really havent beat anybody)

dallasblue05

Reaction score
Good point, the skins are the worst as we all know, but I see glimpses of it here from certain ones, most however are pretty level headed!!